Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dizzy grease
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
Do you all know where I could get some BOSCH dizzy grease. Apparently at my flaps, dielectric grease works okay and after a few eventful visits with me slamming down little plastic 99cent pouches of this stuff saying do you have any idea what you are doing....I have finally come to the conslusion that they do not....I need some of this stuff. Anybody know where i could get some? None at PP...couldn't match the number from the parts list to whatever they need. *shrugs*
nickg
call here 973-827-3283 priority parts, he can get it, just leave a message if he doesn't pick up or better email him priorityparts@aol.com
bd1308
cool man....awwww this day is freggin awesome. OS 9.1 on my computer!!! yES
ArtechnikA
i went to Google.

i typed in "Bosch distributor Grease" got pages of hits. 2nd on the list was this one from Pelican Parts:

Bosch Distributor Grease. Claims to have a picture

which "PP" did you try ? (there are at least 3 that come immediately to mind -- Performance, Pelican, and Paragon...)
bd1308
sorry....that pelican number was the one i had....couldnt get any information from the number.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Feb 15 2005, 05:58 PM)
couldnt get any information from the number.

what information do you need?

it's Bosch distributor grease, exactly the same as has been used for at least the last 30 years which, incidently, is at least how long a tube will last most of us. (even longer once we all install pointless ignitions...)

i may even have a tube of that stuff, and if i don't someone here will. so - again - just what information do you need?

originally you asked where you could get some, and i told you, but you didn't seem to like that answer, so i'm confused...
Mueller
originally you asked where you could get some, and i told you, but you didn't seem to like that answer, so i'm confused...

maybe he is looking for dizzy grease, not distributor grease smile.gif

i think I have a tube as well, or least half a tube, the rest is all over the bottom of drawer of my tool box....ick
Cap'n Krusty
I have it, and I can get more anytime. Prolly cost you about 12 bucks delivered. BTW, you can use the Delco part. Pretty much the same thing. Bigger tube, IIRC. Might ask for "distributor cam lube". The Cap'n
bd1308
yeah man i did that and the guy reached for the little package of dielectric grease.....really starting to aggravate me!! dry.gif

i'd like some cap't....if you want to, e-mail me.....brittman914@gmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.