Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice one in Annapolis MD on Craigslist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
fignewton
No affiliation, but just saw this on my daily check of CL.

http://annapolis.craigslist.org/cto/4968071097.html
casey944
22,500? I wonder how much mine is worth.
somd914
Sounds like it was well done in respect to engine and tranny.

Never seen him at any Annapolis or DC area car events.
type47
He somewhat recently posted a thread about restoring or fixing this car. I looked back about 4 or 5 pages of the Garage but it must be older than that. I recognize the pic of the transmission as being from his restore post.
OU8AVW
My car, throwing it out there to see if someone bites. $22k? Maybe not, but I think somewhere over $17 would be fair. The car is pretty nice. biggrin.gif
Not in a hurry to sell it, and if I don't then I'll keep driving it. Thanks for your comments....

Build Thread
somd914
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Apr 14 2015, 05:09 PM) *

My car, throwing it out there to see if someone bites. $22k? Maybe not, but I think somewhere over $17 would be fair. The car is pretty nice. biggrin.gif
Not in a hurry to sell it, and if I don't then I'll keep driving it. Thanks for your comments....

Build Thread

I was wondering if this was your car. Looks like a nice job bringing her back to life - plus one for Wills Werks, Eric is a great guy and outstanding mechanic.

Why don't you bring it up to Hershey this weekend and put it in the For Sale corral?

GLWS.
OU8AVW
QUOTE(somd914 @ Apr 14 2015, 05:47 PM) *

QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Apr 14 2015, 05:09 PM) *

Build Thread

I was wondering if this was your car. Looks like a nice job bringing her back to life - plus one for Wills Werks, Eric is a great guy and outstanding mechanic.

Why don't you bring it up to Hershey this weekend and put it in the For Sale corral?

GLWS.

'cause I don't really want to sell it biggrin.gif
Eris is awesome, we worked together in the IT world until we both quit do do what we enjoy.... He went Porsche and I work on sailboats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.