Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:1976 2.0L Engine and Mahle Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MTBRam
I am selling the engine out of my 914. It ran when I pulled it out a few years ago. It has all the fuel injection and ecu parts. I also have some random parts for it;
-New set of Empi carbs bought from Automobile Atlanta
-Gasket set from Auto Atlanta
-Extra set of heat exchangers

I also have 4 mahle wheels that came on the car.

I will post pictures when I get off work toinght.

The engine is located in Louisville, KY and I am willing to deliver it up to an hour away free of charge.

I have no idea how much to ask for this I just want it out of my garage. Like my old man always said "it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it" So make me an offer.

Per the rules $700 obo
euro911
You need to throw in a price (see the rules), even it it's an arbitrary price with an OBO behind it.

Rules

Thank you.
Shadowfax
$700 for the just the engine or for all? Interested in the wheels. Any curb rash or bends? Willing to ship?
Thanks.
914Sixer
Be very careful with the Mahle wheels. Each one needs to be spun on a wheel balancer. Recently I had 4 out of 5 be bent or out of round.
MTBRam
Say $250 for the wheels. 3 of the 4 have no curb rash. The 4th one looks like it has some damage. I have never had tires on them so I can't speak for how well they would balance. I will post more pictures later.
Shadowfax
QUOTE(MTBRam @ Apr 8 2015, 07:48 PM) *

Say $250 for the wheels. 3 of the 4 have no curb rash. The 4th one looks like it has some damage. I have never had tires on them so I can't speak for how well they would balance. I will post more pictures later.

Ok sounds fair. Will wait on the pics. Thanks.
Shadowfax
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 8 2015, 07:41 PM) *

Be very careful with the Mahle wheels. Each one needs to be spun on a wheel balancer. Recently I had 4 out of 5 be bent or out of round.

Ok that stinks. Thanks very much for the warning.
RR914
pm sent regarding engine
euro911
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ Apr 8 2015, 06:01 PM) *
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 8 2015, 07:41 PM) *
Ok that stinks. Thanks very much for the warning.
If they're not too bad, they can usually be straightened.
ericoneal
PM also sent regarding engine
MTBRam
Engine is sold. Pictures of wheels to come when it stops raining.
MTBRam
Here are the wheels. As you can see one has a dent in the lip other then that they look decent. $250 obo + shipping if not local

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Shadowfax
Thanks for posting pics. That is still a good price but I will have to pass. GLWS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.