Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone need their parts plated?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I can get parts plated in silver gold but need enough to justify the $65 minimum charge. I don't have enough of my own parts and want to know of a few people want to share the cost and get some of their parts plated.
Bruce
euro911
If you can wait until after the WCR, I'll have a bunch of parts from Dianne's motor to re-plate.

confused24.gif
914Sixer
I will have some.
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 9 2015, 02:31 AM) *

If you can wait until after the WCR, I'll have a bunch of parts from Dianne's motor to re-plate.

confused24.gif

I would like to get them done sooner. Let me know what parts and i may have them and we could swap them.
Montreal914
Hi Bruce,
I could have some parts plated. When would yo want me to drop them at your place? I also have the set of studs that I owe you. beerchug.gif
Harpo
I have some parts for you. I will send you a photo also
mr914
new Avatar piratenanner.gif

I have a few parts too. Do the need to be blasted? Or disassembled and oil free?

I can probably come up with a small flat rate box full...

Keith
satche
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 9 2015, 12:05 AM) *

I can get parts plated in silver gold but need enough to justify the $65 minimum charge. I don't have enough of my own parts and want to know of a few people want to share the cost and get some of their parts plated.
Bruce

914Sixer
Bruce,
You have an email with pictures at aol.com
Luke M
Hi Bruce,

I have a lot of stuff that needs to be plated.
I'll get some pics for you too if you could pm me your email address.
bdstone914
Pm sent. Add @aol.com to my screen name and you have my email address.
ahycaramba
Count me in. Im in the area.
colingreene
I have a pair of front dust shields and front shock top mounts id like done.
Maybe even my rear dust shields if im feeling ritzy
eric9144
What kind of plating? Cad, zinc? I have some mini-bike parts I need replated I could add in to the mix
Cuda911
Bruce, thanks for the stuff I bought from you at Festival of Speed. Looks great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.