Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's got a cool patch for this jacket?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KELTY360
So I have this golf pullover that I like to wear but it has this funky golf course logo that I'd love to cover with some 914 related patch. The jacket is lightweight with removable sleeves to become a vest and works perfect for the 914 in our PNW climate.

The logo I'm covering is 3" x 1.125". anybody got something cool? I'd pay up to 70,000,000 Dong or provide high visibility promotional services with no criminal record (recent). biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
stevegm
I should make a - Save the 914 - patch.
KELTY360
QUOTE(stevegm @ Apr 9 2015, 01:15 PM) *

idea.gif That could work.
Mike Bellis
This will look great on your jacket.

Click to view attachment
KELTY360
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Apr 9 2015, 06:06 PM) *

This will look great on your jacket.

Click to view attachment

lol-2.gif

But, isn't a prancing horse for Ferrari?
rick 918-S
Sorry my last patch. It's a little big
KELTY360
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 9 2015, 06:15 PM) *

Sorry my last patch. It's a little big

Rats! I was hoping you might have something.
VaccaRabite
I bet Dr Evil has like 3 million patches left.

Zach
oldschool
QUOTE(stevegm @ Apr 9 2015, 01:15 PM) *

Steve how about a save the 914 tattoo .... laugh.gif People would be all over it. poke.gif
Dr Evil
I have 3.5 and 5.5" EvilWerks patches . Look like my avatar. No pics of the actual patches on this computer, I think.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 10 2015, 04:55 AM) *

I have 3.5 and 5.5" EvilWerks patches . Look like my avatar. No pics of the actual patches on this computer, I think.

Now we're talking. Sending PM.
KELTY360
The good doctor came through and now I can rock this cool Evil Werkes patch. I'm sure the doc could have stitched it better than I did but he didn't offer that service. Only one thumb and one finger were injured during the stitching. smoke.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Dr Evil
I actually do all of my own sewing. I have many more patches left if anyone is interested. Been sitting on them for a few years....
Tedman5
Doc Evil, I'd sport one on my jacket in your honor. wink.gif
What's the asking price?

I'm still waiting on the the world patch to be available too from Mikey. Anybody hear any update on that?
Dr Evil
Anyone want a patch, just PM me. I have a decent amount left as I stopped actively selling them soon after making them. Its a PITA to pack and ship patches in volume, but now I have minions so that makes my headache less. I was in med school, or residency when I had them made so no time to really attend to demand. So, that leaves me with about 40. I didnt sew the patches, I sew them onto things myself. I think my comment mislead some to believe I have a machine to make these.
Porschef
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 9 2015, 09:22 PM) *

I bet Dr Evil has like 3 million patches left.

Zach

The good doc sees a lot of patch. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.