Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scott = 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
scotty b
I'm noticing a lot of Scott's here....me (scotty cool.gif, Scott B, Scott Kline, Scott Thatcher,Scott Schroeder, maybe more....? Is it something in the stars? smoke.gif Some higher being has a larger plan for us and our Porsches? rolleyes.gif Are we the chosen ones? smilie_pokal.gif Have I been inhaling to much stale gas? chairfall.gif
Jenny
Scott Yeaman... Scott Collins (I told him about the site, I think he may lurk here)

Jen
scotty914
we are the chosen ones.... all the others will pray.gif us or be assimilate.gif
Mueller
here is another one for you smile.gif

Jenny
I figured all the mikes would have stayed out of this thread. dry.gif You guys are next in line! I know more Mikes that own 914s than I have fingers!

Jen
scotty b
QUOTE (Mueller @ Feb 15 2005, 04:45 PM)

finger.gif This isn't a MIKE thread now is it?? You're just jealous because we have all the power! flipa.gif OR we have all the sickness sad.gif
SirAndy

biggrin.gif

quote from a history book in 2056:

"and at 04:45 PM in the afternoon on a rainy tuesday, Feb 15 2005, scotty b's dream of worlddomination came to a unexpected halt by the intervention of a soft roll of toilet paper ..."
scottb
i elect all scott's members of the 914world.com governing council. all shall do as we wish... pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

any scott care to make the first command that must be obeyed???
VegasRacer

user posted image user posted image user posted image
scruz914
My middle name is Scott. Does that count? biggrin.gif

-Jeff
scotty b
Hmmmm Scott for a middle name huh? That qualifies you as our beer wench. beer.gif You shall be looked after and cared for as one of our own.
scottb
scruz914, i say you count though i will have to defer final judgement to the full council.

i have an order that must be obeyed...

whenever a 'scott' makes a post, someone other than a scott must immediately post the following....

"everybody pay attention, a scott is speaking. this must be important."

a scott has spoken..... smash.gif
skline
The first command should be"Everyone come to the WCC so we can all party like Rock Stars and Drive 914's"

Thats all

Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (scotty b @ Feb 15 2005, 04:40 PM)
I'm noticing a lot of Scott's here....me (scotty cool.gif, Scott B, Scott Kline, Scott Thatcher,Scott Schroeder, maybe more....? Is it something in the stars? smoke.gif Some higher being has a larger plan for us and our Porsches? rolleyes.gif Are we the chosen ones? smilie_pokal.gif Have I been inhaling to much stale gas? chairfall.gif

Naaaahhh...... The name comes from the old English term meaning "needs to get a life" ............... The Cap'n
Scott Carlberg
did someone call my name?
wavey.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif clap.gif laugh.gif
VegasRacer
Alison (with one L) is a Scott. user posted image
Does this make her your Queen?

Aye gass ye wee wonkers air gonna 'ave tu be learnin tu speak as this lass does.
scotty914
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Feb 15 2005, 08:29 PM)
Alison (with one L) is a Scott.

and yes it does

and scott as middle name is perfectly acceptable, my middle name is scott, but i have gone by it from birth ( which was not yesturday )
Mrs. K

Aye gass ye wee wonkers air gonna 'ave tu be learnin tu speak as this lass does.

smilie_pokal.gif Good one, John!!

She'll love it! icon22_2.gif

Lisa pray.gif pray.gif
scotts-toolwench
Hey! Does this make me defacto royalty too? I'm scotts-toolwench. i have Scott in the name too.....I will bow down to Alison as the Queen of Scotts pray.gif , but can I be the princess? icon22_2.gif
roundboy914
how about last name of Scott

i can't tell you how many times people say 'do you know you have two first names?!'

'really?, i have never noticed before'. dumb ass

signed
Matthew Scott
or is that Scott Matthews?
mack914
"Oh Scott" is what my wife yells out when were doing it..So I'm I in?
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
You are just imitations of the "Real Chosen One" "David"
pray.gif
AS IT IS SAID SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN!

DAVE
CptTripps
:: begin hijack ::

I was noticing the same thing about Doug and Geoff....

But maybe that's because I'm a Doug, and have a brother named Geoff...

:: end hijack ::
scotty b
Aye, Matthew Scott ye shal be our court jester as ye haveth a funny name! laugh.gif Ye too shal be looked after and cared for as one of our own. Scott's toolwench, be one of us as well as ye be the property of one of our own. gunner.gif Carry your names proudly boys as we be takin on hostile fire from the unworthy!! pirate.gif to all others....I fart in your general direction bootyshake.gif
scooter311
Jeffrey
Supposed to be Geoffredo, after war-hero uncle from the Old Country. Does that count for anything? Maybe coat-check guy at your world-domination seminars? laugh.gif

scotty b
dry.gif Let's not start pushing it now. dry.gif Tel your parents you appreciate the name but you wish they would have named you Scottredo smile.gif
scotts-toolwench
QUOTE (roundboy914 @ Feb 16 2005, 04:19 AM)
how about last name of Scott

i can't tell you how many times people say 'do you know you have two first names?!'

'really?, i have never noticed before'. dumb ass

signed
Matthew Scott
or is that Scott Matthews?

Hey, that's funny! biggrin.gif As you all know my boyfriend is Scott Thacher wub.gif , but my brothers name is Scott Mathew!

Of course you'd think that would make it easier for my family to remember my sweetie's name right? Nope dry.gif , my family screw up and sometimes call him Steve. confused24.gif We have no idea where that came from.

Oh and our next door neighbor is Scott too (or is it three by now?)

The Scott's are taking over the world! pray.gif

Teri
Alison Baker

THANKYOU John .........I love it !

check this site out http://www.robertburns.org/
scruz914
QUOTE (scotty b @ Feb 15 2005, 06:00 PM)
Hmmmm Scott for a middle name huh? That qualifies you as our beer wench. beer.gif You shall be looked after and cared for as one of our own.

Hmmm.. I don't know about beer wench. How about I be the village idiot like I normally am?

So we have:
Alison, Queen of Scotts
Teri, Princess of Scotts
Scott Thacher, Keeper of the Royal TP
Jeffrey Scott (my formal name), The Village Idiot
Matthew Scott, Court Jester
Scotty B, you started this so you can be the Court Herald
Mack914 as Court Pimp because his wife calls him Scott while they are doing it
Scott Kline will be the Keeper of the First Command, "Everyone come to the WCC"
scottb, Keeper of Orders to be Obeyed
Scott Carlberg, Royal Beer Keep because his last name sounds like a beer

Any others?

Lou W
Yah, the next thing you'll know is they will want their own country, I wonder what they'd call it? biggrin.gif
scotty b
HEAVEN! laugh.gif
scruz914
QUOTE (Lou W @ Feb 16 2005, 01:58 PM)
Yah, the next thing you'll know is they will want their own country, I wonder what they'd call it? biggrin.gif

"Land o' Scotts" smilie_pokal.gif

Do we have day picked out for "Speak Like a Scott" day?
scotty b
Perhaps we should poll the Scott's as to their birthday and take whichever month has the most. As for the day?? If there are any the same day then that it shall be?
Thoward914
I finally found a topic I felt needed my input.

My middle name is Scott and my grandson ( to be born in about 2 weeks ) will also have Scott as his middle name.

Do we have a majority yet? I can ask my daughter to have some more kids and name them all Scott .
scotty b
Welcome aboard Travis. The scary part is that my middle name is Travis. REALLY !! So being that I am the court herald I pronounce thee Sir Loin of Cloth. smilie_pokal.gif
Scott S
Yes, on my birth certificate it says Scott Schroeder. However, I seem to be now known simply as "Amy's bitch"

..... and I am ok with that. wub.gif

(she only hits me when I speak....) pinch.gif
SGB

Or does it mean one of us is "in"?
scruz914
QUOTE (scotty b @ Feb 16 2005, 02:12 PM)
Perhaps we should poll the Scott's as to their birthday and take whichever month has the most. As for the day?? If there are any the same day then that it shall be?

My birthday is September 11. That really doesn't work. sad.gif
scotty914
mine is oct 11, so it looks like what ever month the 11 day
scotty b
I'm October 30, so right now it will be October 11. biggrin.gif More changes possible as more respond
Katmanken
Aye Laddies,

I'm a Scott too......

my middle name is Scott, named after my great-great grandpa Clyde Scott.

Beats the hell outta Clyde for a middle name..... biggrin.gif

Then on the other hand, I'm a Wales..... idea.gif

So, does that meke me a Scottish Prince of Wales, heir to the throne? happy11.gif

Then again, my cousin has Scott for a first name.... I musta impressed my uncle biggrin.gif

Ken not spam
Lou W
Posted: Feb 16 2005, 05:02 AM  

Group: Members
Member No.: 2306

I don't think so, she should have said "Great Scott" biggrin.gif
Scott
Ok decided to chime in...Scott Spencer here. Yes we are the chosen ones. My first law that has to be obeyed....The person who owes me money needs to get in contact with me and finally settle the debt. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I won't strat bad mouthing him yet but it has crossed my mind.

Before you bleeding hearts tell me that I shouldn't be that way...He has owed me $3,000.00 for three years now, has made repeated statment that he'd pay me back soon and knows I need the money to put into my car. Believe me $3K can get a lot of stuff done on my car.
Alison Baker
QUOTE (kwales @ Feb 16 2005, 03:42 PM)
Aye Laddies,

I'm a Scott too......

my middle name is Scott, named after my great-great grandpa Clyde Scott.

Beats the hell outta Clyde for a middle name..... biggrin.gif

Then on the other hand, I'm a Wales..... idea.gif

So, does that meke me a Scottish Prince of Wales, heir to the throne? happy11.gif

Then again, my cousin has Scott for a first name.... I musta impressed my uncle biggrin.gif

Ken not spam

There's no much thing as a Scottish Prince of Wales
redshift
No Santa either!!!

Don't stop believin'!

user posted image
scruz914
QUOTE (Scott @ Feb 16 2005, 04:53 PM)
Ok decided to chime in...Scott Spencer here. Yes we are the chosen ones. My first law that has to be obeyed....The person who owes me money needs to get in contact with me and finally settle the debt. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.  I won't strat bad mouthing him yet but it has crossed my mind.

Before you bleeding hearts tell me that I shouldn't be that way...He has owed me $3,000.00 for three years now, has made repeated statment that he'd pay me back soon and knows I need the money to put into my car. Believe me $3K can get a lot of stuff done on my car.

Was there a woman involved? Just saying someone owes you $3k in the Scott thread shows little class. The story needs to meet a higher standard than a regular old "a guy owes me money" post. To make it really worthy of the Scott thread it should also have a nefarious association to a 914. Embellishment is perfectly acceptable.
scottb
Aye a tale ye want eh? Well a tale you shall get once I finish me pint!

T’was a foggy night like most, dark as pitch it was too. I was approached by the wee tosser and he begged a quid for a cup of cheer. Feelin’ in need of a bit o’ warmth meself, I joined the bastard in the pub. Here he spun a tale of woe not heard for years. A hell hole he spoke of needin’ repair. Not just any repair I say, but the most special and pricey of repairs…. Full replacement it was. Now this would not be a small affair but a task needin’ the skills of many a craftsman. As the pints went by, the sad and sordid tale was spun. By the time me downed the last of my grog, he had me. I had visited me banker and handed over the money. Into the night he went, never to be heard from again.

To this day I hunt the bastard, and when I find him, I swear an oath on my mothers grave, I shall tear his nits from their stable I will!!!!!

no women involved but it is fully embelished given i don't know the circumstances of the debt.....
scotty b
I says we Scott's got pillage the pukes lair..take all 'o his worldly possesions in the name of Scottdom. We shall cut off his teets and feed them to his mangy mutt. Then we drag his bleeding carcass back to the ship an shanghai his arse. First mate set sail...destination..........REVENGE. pirate.gif

Or you could just file a small claims suit
unsure.gif
Mueller
does this guy count as a Scott? smile.gif

user posted image

"I'm fixing the rust as fast as I can captain"
scottb
of course he is/was!

and he had a 914 in his past as he always was yelling "i need more power!"

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.