Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sad Day For 914 Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mblizzard
Poor Mark. With the box I got today, I think I have officially run out of seals to replace on my car. I am sure there will be a few other items but I am sure 914 Rubber's stock prices will crash shortly.

Thanks for all the great products Mark your efforts have made a huge improvement in my car over the past couple of years! pray.gif
altitude411
Dude!! You scared the shit outta me.... dry.gif
dlee6204
Don't worry. I'll keep him in business lol-2.gif
toon1
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Apr 9 2015, 04:25 PM) *

Don't worry. I'll keep him in business lol-2.gif

me too!
BeatNavy
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Apr 9 2015, 07:23 PM) *

agree.gif He can't quit yet!
Mblizzard
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Apr 9 2015, 03:23 PM) *

I see that now! Made a reversion to title.
altitude411
thumb3d.gif beerchug.gif someone's gonna do it... thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
designerguy90
Its alright, I probably got at least another $300-$400 to spend with them on top of the glass bumper pads I got from them tongue.gif
Mblizzard
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Apr 9 2015, 03:46 PM) *

thumb3d.gif beerchug.gif someone's gonna do it... thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Good call! Will install this weekend and post. "
ndfrigi
75 and 71 car still need a lot of seals that I will be buying from Mark!
shoguneagle
YOU PUT A SCARE IN ME AND MY OLD HEART CANNOT TAKE IT!

I am going to haunt you for the rest of your life! It is not April Fool! May you . . . . . . . . LOL, LOL, LOL, ETC!

I still have to buy all my seals from Mark resulting from the theft moving to Oregon. It does take longer than planned to replace items you had when starting the move, but did not have at the end of the move.

Mark and the rest of our suppliers gets all of my business for items I need AND IS the first place I go to for any items. It surprises me what they come up with and do provide us. Always what we need and the best quality.

Thanks, Mark and the rest of our Suppliers.

Steve Hurt
mepstein
3 - 914's. Do the math biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
Yeah, not to worry....I am just now starting to compile the list of stuff I will be ordering for my car. His retirement will be secure I am sure. biggrin.gif
JawjaPorsche
In 30 years, you will have start all over again! biggrin.gif
sb914
I got all my rubber from mark(914 rubber)for my resto.he even called me back on a Sunday to explain some install tips,(what vendor does that) he will always have my business grouphug.gif

malcolm2
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Apr 9 2015, 06:20 PM) *

Poor Mark. With the box I got today, I think I have officially run out of seals to replace on my car. I am sure there will be a few other items but I am sure 914 Rubber's stock prices will crash shortly.

Thanks for all the great products Mark your efforts have made a huge improvement in my car over the past couple of years! pray.gif

Your car always looked great. I suppose you are the only one that knew it needed so much work..... beerchug.gif
green914
will be placing more orders soon. aktion035.gif
wes
Mark always has plans for new improved parts you can't do without! first.gif
pete000
Rubber parts don't last forever especially in CA ! I replace my tie rods with factory Turbo tire rods and in less than 3 years the boots have already rotted.
Replaced the trans side shift boot two times because they rotted.
altitude411
Yeh, but it's a dry rot... shades.gif
Darren C
Mark's gonna retire on the order I placed last week, I gotta keep working to pay it all off! biggrin.gif
Mblizzard
Yea I had to eat my words when he threw the new dash option out there.
Mikey914
Always going to be something, right? It's a 914.
That and I actually keep rolling the money back into production of new parts. Check out the advertisement in the new 914 magazine. It will really put this into my prospective for you.
Thanks to all for your support.
Mark
Mblizzard
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 16 2015, 07:42 AM) *

Always going to be something, right? It's a 914.
That and I actually keep rolling the money back into production of new parts. Check out the advertisement in the new 914 magazine. It will really put this into my prospective for you.
Thanks to all for your support.
Mark

Mark you stuff is great! No one else is doing this so you will always get my money even if someone else has a similar product. Sine I am eating my words, you don't have a source for the plastic interior dots that cover the screws do you?
Mikey914
Actually dealer, but not cheap about $1 and some change each.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.