Anyone have a telephone number for him?
Marv's3.6six
Mikez I emailed Curtis #
Aaron Cox
mikey....

i got his number...good guy.
pm me....
Kerrys914
That is a sweet six. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif I mean SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I was looking at it last night while the board was down.

Best of luck and hope you can work something out. beerchug.gif
JoeSharp
Yes, that is the sweetest six, I talked to Sean about the car and we came to a deal. I'm refiancing my house for that car. I offered him a deposit, but sence its me, he refused. But all the interest in the car sure puts a smile on my face. Cant wait to drive it. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
Kerrys914
wacko.gif

So did you buy the car????

I am lost now
Qarl
This car was for sale a while back on E-bay. I remember it from it's white script on the rockers.

I believe the car was previously in Redlands, CA.

I may be mistaken.
JoeSharp
Carl: Yes, Redlands. But I donm't recall the script being white.
Joe
P.S. Thats me t alking to Sean.
Joe Bob
Hmmmm, unless it's a done deal...I'm interested....
JoeSharp
No sweat Mikie. I just left him a message that I would like to pay for the car today. Linda (/L.) pray.gif said she dosent want to see you with the car so she is comming up with the money for me. smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif Mike if something dosent workout, I'll be happy to sell the car to you at cost. I don't think my loan will be done for 2 weeks. sad.gif
Beautiful car isn't it. wub.gif
Joe
SLITS
I can still beat it with a four dry.gif , especially with Mikey driving.
Joe Bob
Sounds like a challenge.... wink.gif

How much money you think you can pull out of the double wide on a re-fi? idea.gif
redshift
What's so great about it?

Joe Bob
Very clean, nicely presented, original VIN 914/6 with nice subtle upgrades....
SLITS
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 16 2005, 08:51 AM)

How much money you think you can pull out of the double wide on a re-fi?   idea.gif

I don't want you to have it 'cause all you'll do it paint it primer black, put pink fuzzy funky wheels on it, call it some permutated name and try to resell it for an ungodly amount of money after you phart in the driver's seat.

Now Joe on the other hand, will caress it's body carefully, cover it with the finest Carnuba wax, redo the interior with the finest Corinthan leather, store his S&M stuff in the front trunk, put a small diameter chain wheel on it, so that when he gets busted for smoking dope, he can drive with the handcuffs.

SKline will break down in tears, 'cause Clayton didn't buy it to part out in his garage.

A-aron Admin will go into a jealous fit and beat up his boyfriend Matt and poke new holes in the ***.

lol2.gif Help me find my meds.
mike_the_man
What colour is that? Is it an original colour? It's purdy!

JoeSharp
I just got off the phone with Sean. We are trying to figure out how to make the exchange. I looks like rain and neither one of us wants it driven in the rain. So I should have the car by this weekend. drooley.gif clap.gif
Joe mueba.gif biggrin.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif

P.S. mike the man. No it is not the original color. But that don't bother me.

drooley.gif wub.gif
MattR
Gawd that car is nice. Ive seen it a few times at fun runs and autox's. Beautiful paint, and it SOUNDS like a BEAST!!! Im so jealous joe!
Duffster
Ok, so whats the deal with Sean (aka Screwloose)...? Why do he want out of that thing? Is he tired of me refering to him as Coitus Interuptus? laugh.gif What?

I love to see Joe have it as opposed to having it primered and used to scare pinkie lifters in the Santa Baba Region... I bid $200 on the Mike Z tranny... beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
shawn (aka meathead) wants to start over with an outlaw car....3.XL and flares.......

bitchin car smilie_pokal.gif
looks good....even when it spins! rolleyes.gif (inside joke between me and duffy)
Joe Bob
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 16 2005, 08:01 AM)
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 16 2005, 08:51 AM)

How much money you think you can pull out of the double wide on a re-fi?   idea.gif

I don't want you to have it 'cause all you'll do it paint it primer black, put pink fuzzy funky wheels on it, call it some permutated name and try to resell it for an ungodly amount of money after you phart in the driver's seat.

Now Joe on the other hand, will caress it's body carefully, cover it with the finest Carnuba wax, redo the interior with the finest Corinthan leather, store his S&M stuff in the front trunk, put a small diameter chain wheel on it, so that when he gets busted for smoking dope, he can drive with the handcuffs.

SKline will break down in tears, 'cause Clayton didn't buy it to part out in his garage.

A-aron Admin will go into a jealous fit and beat up his boyfriend Matt and poke new holes in the ***.

lol2.gif Help me find my meds.

Aw blow me....I do have nice cars...

I just don't show my nice cars to the unwashed like you....I offered him a race/street prepped 911 ass dragger wit a 3.6....eets up to heem to go to the dark side or accept.... barf.gif cash.....
SLITS
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 16 2005, 03:43 PM)
.I offered him a race/street prepped 911 ass dragger wit a 3.6....

I'm thinking of a term here....uhhhhhhh...oh yea....oxymoron comes to mind

Hey A-aron admin, you have no trouble being like z....you're an ass anyway! biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 16 2005, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 16 2005, 03:43 PM)
.I offered him a race/street prepped 911 ass dragger wit a 3.6....

I'm thinking of a term here....uhhhhhhh...oh yea....oxymoron comes to mind

Hey A-aron admin, you have no trouble being like z....you're an ass anyway! biggrin.gif

in the words of mikeZ

"blow me" - ron... when you gonna get a real car to AX??? biggrin.gif
Duffster
Oxymoron?!??? he went to USC.
Joe Bob
I ain't no Ox.....

Robert21
mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif that's a great looking , running car .
would have looked diffrent if arron run into it last year .
redshift
Oxymorons... even idiots breathe.

M
SLITS
QUOTE (redshift @ Feb 16 2005, 05:32 PM)
Oxymorons... even idiots breathe.

M

Damn Miles, another dream destroyed....I thought they blew!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Robert21 @ Feb 16 2005, 05:29 PM)
mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif that's a great looking , running car .
would have looked diffrent if arron run into it last year .

tell him not to lift the throttle mid turn! dry.gif laugh.gif
Gint
I remember looking at that car at last year's D&G. It's a nice teener for sure. I have some pics around here somewhere.
a914luvr
Hey Shawn, you better hurry up and buy another 914-6 with that money before Shelly gets her hands on it!!

Are ya gonna clean all those stickers off of the back window before you deliver the car to Joe?
Joe Bob
I even offered Frank (2.2/6) or Manfred (2.0 S)....he's got the big motor disease....

He drives better than SLITS so maybe he can handle the larger bore....at least he doan lift in the corners.... mueba.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 17 2005, 08:51 AM)
I even offered Frank (2.2/6) or Manfred (2.0 S)....he's got the big motor disease....

He drives better than SLITS so maybe he can handle the larger bore....at least he doan lift in the corners.... mueba.gif

Wrong buffalobutt.....I whipped his ass with two less cylinders....just like I did yers! finger.gif
Joe Bob
Describe "whipped"....1 second?
SLITS
Ok, I'll give in to the fragile egos of the 6er crowd......I barely squeaked by in my old tired 4 cylinder, driven by an old guy that is close to death, can't see or hear, and got real lucky in light of the fine machinery fielded by the illustrious Mr. Zois, champion of all Porsche related events and Screwloose, automobile builder extrodinare.

I fully realize that this will never happen again, as I am to feeble to withstand the pressure associated with parking lot racking and will probably have to have an ambulance standing by if I ever attempt it again.

I sincerely apologize for the luck on that day and know that lady luck will shit on my cake before I ever recieve any assistance from her again.

pray.gif
Joe Bob
Thanks for the visual.... barf.gif
dddolittle
Damm Ron you dont have to get all emotoinal on us!!! Is it that time of month...you need some vagisil cream...oh yeah you like the pads with wings or without?I think you beat me by about a millionths of a second...but hey ,I guess winning is winning! smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (dddolittle @ Feb 17 2005, 01:49 PM)
Damm Ron you dont have to get all emotoinal on us!!! Is it that time of month...you need some vagisil cream...oh yeah you like the pads with wings or without?I think you beat me by about a millionths of a second...but hey ,I guess winning is winning! smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif

hmmm.....

knows ron.... from san diego.....

....rons boy slave has come out of the closet?
Joe Bob
Damm Ron you dont have to get all emotoinal on us!!! Is it that time of month...you need some vagisil cream...oh yeah you like the pads with wings or without?I think you beat me by about a millionths of a second...but hey ,I guess winning is winning!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ohhhh a deep drive into the solar plexus by the NEWBIE...... pray.gif
SLITS
2nd place is the FIRSTLOSER

And I believe it was a nano second
Root_Werks
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 17 2005, 01:13 PM)
Ohhhh a deep drive into the solar plexus by the NEWBIE...... pray.gif

lol2.gif
SLITS
And he surfaced choking..............
curtis
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 17 2005, 09:20 AM)
I even offered Frank (2.2/6) or  Manfred (2.0 S)....he's got the big motor disease....

Wrong buffalobutt.....I whipped his ass with two less cylinders....just like I did yers! finger.gif

Hey Ron ,how many jumpstarts did your pace maker need after all those spins out there in your led sled? wacko.gif Tell you what this young whipersnapper will hand your ass to you if you let me barrow your car and I will post a better time or I could just get an equal to your car and we will see whos more entertaining with the crappier time and who is more precise and smooth! rolleyes.gif
Joe Bob
So....is the sixer sold?

This is the 911....I have it done in red trim this month. Includes a ducktail....

SLITS
QUOTE (curtis @ Feb 18 2005, 02:10 AM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 17 2005, 09:20 AM)
I even offered Frank (2.2/6) or  Manfred (2.0 S)....he's got the big motor disease....

Hey Ron ,how many jumpstarts did your pace maker need after all those spins out there in your led sled? wacko.gif Tell you what this young whipersnapper will hand your ass to you if you let me barrow your car and I will post a better time or I could just get an equal to your car and we will see whos more entertaining with the crappier time and who is more precise and smooth! rolleyes.gif

Now there's a concept...both you and Zits wanna borrow/use my car to whip me...
Joe Bob
Remind me to pop a pustule on you next time I see ya.....
Flat VW
SLITS-

Was that drivin contest you all had about who was "smoother", (like a _ _ _ _) or who was faster, anyway? confused24.gif

That "smoother" stuff is hard to measure, is it not? finger.gif

I think, perhaps, that may be why these types of contests are measured for time instead? w00t.gif

I am just guessing, though. cool_shades.gif

If I had beat them in a four while they (whomever they is {we all know who it is,I'm just not sayin here, [YOU know who YOU are]}, I WOULD BE YELLING IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS!!!!!!! flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif

clap.gif All of us, your fellow four operators, salute you!!!!! pray.gif

John beerchug.gif
curtis
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Feb 18 2005, 08:12 AM)
SLITS-

Was that drivin contest you all had about who was "smoother", (like a _ _ _ _) or who was faster, anyway? confused24.gif

I think, perhaps, that may be why these types of contests are measured for time instead? w00t.gif

If I had beat them in a four while they (whomever they is {we all know who it is,I'm just not sayin here, [YOU know who YOU are]}, I WOULD BE YELLING IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS!!!!!!! flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif

John beerchug.gif

Its called the sixes are heavier and a stock six 2.0 vs. a stock 73 2.0 that is lighter equals better lap times and more room for error and I will say that from the mountain top!!!!! finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif Oh yeah forgot to tell..BITE ME!!!!!! flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif Hey Mike I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL LATTER,AND YES I SOLD THE CAR!!! beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
SLITS-

John beerchug.gif

Pretty faggy AVATAR ya got there...need me to send ya some manly ones...?

mueba.gif
curtis
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 18 2005, 07:47 PM)
SLITS-

Was that drivin contest  you all had about who was "smoother", (like a _ _ _ _) or who was faster, anyway? confused24.gif

If I had beat them in a four while they (whomever they is {we all know who it is,I'm just not sayin here, [YOU know who YOU are]}, I WOULD BE YELLING IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS!!!!!!! flipa.gif flipa.gif  :finger2:  :finger2:  :finger2:  :finger2:  :finger2:  :finger2:  :finger2:  :finger2:  

John beerchug.gif

Pretty faggy AVATAR ya got there...need me to send ya some manly ones...?

mueba.gif

agree.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.