Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Hershey spot to share/buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914dave
Due to indecision of the direction of my project, it seems I have alot more to sell than I thought. If someone has and extra spot or would like to share a spot LMK. I'll bite the bullet day of, if I have to. $125, Sheeesh!!
Dave
stevegm
QUOTE(914dave @ Apr 11 2015, 11:41 AM) *

Due to indecision of the direction of my project, it seems I have alot more to sell than I thought. If someone has and extra spot or would like to share a spot LMK. I'll bite the bullet day of, if I have to. $125, Sheeesh!!
Dave

I have two spots. I am not sure what that means in terms of space. But all I will have is a 12" tent. I suspect that will take one space. The other is available it seems. Although I don't know what the vehicle situation is. Maybe Mark can clarify.
mepstein
QUOTE(stevegm @ Apr 11 2015, 01:14 PM) *

QUOTE(914dave @ Apr 11 2015, 11:41 AM) *

Dave

I have two spots. I am not sure what that means in terms of space. But all I will have is a 12" tent. I suspect that will take one space. The other is available it seems. Although I don't know what the vehicle situation is. Maybe Mark can clarify.

Steve. I sent you a copy of the letter that pca sent me so your guess is as good as mine.
914dave
Steve
The spots are 9x19. Basic parking spots. Your reply should tell you if they're side by side or end to end. I sent you a pm.
mepstein
In my mind it's the more the merrier but my spot is already overflowing. The spots should be side to side. Besides Steve and I, Garold has 5 and doug has 2.
stevegm
I may not take my van in. If I dont, how far is the walk from parking to the spaces? Anybody know?
mepstein
QUOTE(stevegm @ Apr 11 2015, 04:39 PM) *

I may not take my van in. If I dont, how far is the walk from parking to the spaces? Anybody know?

2 minutes - everything takes place in the Hershey park parking lot. When I drive my truck, I unload at my spot and then park the truck in regular parking. I agree, you don't want to carry your stuff in but you shouldn't have to.
914dave
Steve , it's a bit of a walk in. You don't want to carry your stuff. I don't want to jamb you up either. I have enough to fill a whole space so I may just have to bite the bullet and pay up. That'll teach me for procrastinating. Hehe. I'm keeping an eye on the weather too.
Dave
stevegm
QUOTE(914dave @ Apr 11 2015, 04:50 PM) *

Steve , it's a bit of a walk in. You don't want to carry your stuff. I don't want to jamb you up either. I have enough to fill a whole space so I may just have to bite the bullet and pay up. That'll teach me for procrastinating. Hehe. I'm keeping an eye on the weather too.
Dave

I seriously doubt I will take my van in. I think all we will have is the tent. I'd like to drive in Saturday morning, unload, and then drive it out to park. Have they let people do that in prior years. In which case, I have an extra space, since I really only need one. I had originally considered taking parts (in addition to the magazine, shirts, etc.), but, decided not to. We are just focusing on the magazine, etc.
okieflyr
I'm in need of a small space for two race doors and a tool case to sell if there is room some where.
Not enough to buy a whole space for, but I can contribute. biggrin.gif

Kevin
914dave
Ok guys, I'm in. I have 2) 10'x10' ezup tents that i can bring for shelter and cover some of the more delicate items. Hope the rain holds off.
Dr Evil
I am sure to have extra room. I can always park with the other cars.
914dave
Thanks Mike. It looks like I'm good, but I'll get in touch if that changes.
okieflyr
Dave is helping me out with space for this event thank you biggrin.gif

Now for better than average weather shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.