Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EASY in Emeryville, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeffdon
I was just at a memorial for a local member of the Porsche community. I started talking to a guy with a really sweet 912 targa, and he mentioned that he would love to see more non-911 cars showing up at EASY for the third Saturday of each month.

Next Saturday is the third of the month, so lets get some teeners out there representing!
Mike Bellis
Possibly. I need some more miles on the car before WCR.
toon1
QUOTE(jeffdon @ Apr 12 2015, 02:18 PM) *

I was just at a memorial for a local member of the Porsche community. I started talking to a guy with a really sweet 912 targa, and he mentioned that he would love to see more non-911 cars showing up at EASY for the third Saturday of each month.

Next Saturday is the third of the month, so lets get some teeners out there representing!

I think its the first sat. Of the month.

Call John at EASY
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(toon1 @ Apr 12 2015, 04:21 PM) *

QUOTE(jeffdon @ Apr 12 2015, 02:18 PM) *

Call John at EASY

The website states "alternate Saturdays".
jeffdon

Call John at EASY

I think first sat is exclusive to R-gruppe, but I like crashing it in the 914.
jeffdon
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Apr 12 2015, 04:13 PM) *

Possibly. I need some more miles on the car before WCR.

Know the feeling. I have not signed on for WCR due to not having done a drive of that distance. A bit nervous after all my engine screw ups.
ConeDodger
Again, I work in that area and would certainly notice a large gathering of Porsches. I only see them on the first Saturday. Do call John. If you go and there is nothing happening, I usually hang at the Panera down the street. Come on down. chowtime.gif
toon1
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 13 2015, 09:07 AM) *

Again, I work in that area and would certainly notice a large gathering of Porsches. I only see them on the first Saturday. Do call John. If you go and there is nothing happening, I usually hang at the Panera down the street. Come on down. chowtime.gif

This is what John told me also, "first sat. of the month".

The web site say's every other sat. but that's when the shop is open.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(toon1 @ Apr 13 2015, 10:45 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 13 2015, 09:07 AM) *

This is what John told me also, "first sat. of the month".

The web site say's every other sat. but that's when the shop is open.

It wouldn't be the first website that was built and then never updated... dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.