Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Valve cover gaskets, fastest shipper? Any OH locals?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
As Hershey approaches I realize that with all of my stuff, still largely in boxes, I can not find any of my valve cover seals. I would like to adjust the valves before heading off on the 6+hr drive. Anyone local in OH to buy from? Any locals holding? Any internet retailers that can get them to me Tues if ordered Mon? Tues is my only real wrenching night as I work until 8 on Wed and wont want to wrench after and before the drive.

Thanks!
bigkensteele
Four or six? Either way, I think that I can hook you up. I work in Mason, so not too far. You have done me a real solid in the past, so I will be glad to help. Just gimme a call or shoot me a text - 513.702.9717.

EDIT: found both 4 and 6 sets in my stash. They are in my car. All we gotta do now is just figure out when/where to meet between Mason and WCH.
Dr Evil
4, you rock. Will do smile.gif
Dr Evil
Done deal. Thanks for meeting up with me, Ken. Ill get you a replacement set ASAP. Maybe get one at Hershey.
bigkensteele
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 13 2015, 03:15 PM) *

Done deal. Thanks for meeting up with me, Ken. Ill get you a replacement set ASAP. Maybe get one at Hershey.

Great seeing you again. Don't bother with a replacement, as I have another unused set. My hope is that the next time the car hits the road, it will have a six in it anyway. Consider it my Welcome to Ohio gift.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.