Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Six oil tank & filler neck n cap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smokey
Hey all .
In o seven I bought an oil tank and filler neck set up . It had a very cool billet cap on top of the filler neck .
With threads & a nice blue color .
Who was building that set up ? Any one know ?

Any news about who built that set would be helpful .
thanks
smoke.gif
McMark
DWDesign. Long out of production. I have two saved up for the future. I'd let them go for a lot of money. wink.gif

Patrick Motorsports makes a similar tank, but it's not nearly as nice. I thought I saw stock tanks were being produced again... idea.gif
smokey
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 13 2015, 03:18 PM) *

DWDesign. Long out of production. I have two saved up for the future. I'd let them go for a lot of money. wink.gif

Patrick Motorsports makes a similar tank, but it's not nearly as nice. I thought I saw stock tanks were being produced again... idea.gif

Check yr in box .

Thanx
smoke.gif
smokey

&
What is a lot of money ?

To u.....
blink.gif
smoke.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(smokey @ Apr 13 2015, 04:40 PM) *

&
What is a lot of money ?

To u.....
blink.gif
smoke.gif

Ha! The easy answer is a question. How much do you have? Triple that and square it. av-943.gif lol-2.gif
smokey
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 13 2015, 07:58 PM) *

QUOTE(smokey @ Apr 13 2015, 04:40 PM) *

&
What is a lot of money ?

To u.....
blink.gif
smoke.gif

Ha! The easy answer is a question. How much do you have? Triple that and square it. av-943.gif lol-2.gif

RIGHT !
I new something smelled in hear .

If you don't ask . The answer is ALWAYS . No...
I cool guy would actually respond to a Pm . Or a question .

Not , .....
completely ....no respond u ,after posting a . Hey , t got one .

I have a great set up ,right now . Patrick makes very good quality stuff.

Thank u Mr Mc Mark for the poke.gif .on wear I bought the 1st set up I had .
But , ya know .
Whatever on the .
Dead stick ! No respond ssssssssss
Kinda
Smelly fella.......
Get it man ?

slap.gif

smoke.gif

smokey

hissyfit.gif

DW Design is still making the compleat set up.

smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.