Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dwillouby
Hey I need some help. I wanted to enter my V8 conversion in the upcomming Carl Casper auto show in Louisville 2-25-05. I sent my entry with photos back in Oct. After numerous calls I got a form letter stating that I put on the standby list. Basicly this means my car was not ;nice enough, entered too late, or not enough room for it. I have attended this show every year for over 25 years and have seen 0 914s entered.
Perhaps if they recieved a few emails they may move me up the list.
Thanks
David

transamericanpro@bellsouth.net
John Davidson Vice Pres.
bd1308
OMG....pm me your number. I want this 914 in the show
dwillouby
Cant get PM to work
502-428-1020 cell

David Willouby
bd1308
what color is your 914? Your in louisville....yeah i'll give u a call when i get back to the dorm.
dwillouby
Ill try to post a photo
David
bd1308
were you the one who didnt have a rear bumper around a year ago? Do you live/drive by/thru Brownsboro Rd? i saw a green 914 at Tinseltown one day....was that you?
dwillouby
Not me. I live in Mt Washington. Havent driven the car much yet.
David
bd1308
oh...ok unsure.gif so....let's try to get your car in that show! smile.gif
dwillouby
Bump
xsboost90
i work in N.ky and ive been to carl casper show a couple of times. NICE car. I wouldnt know why they wouldnt except that!
dwillouby
Has anyone emailed him ?

David
dwillouby
Bump...again
dwillouby
Update
Just got a call tonight from John Davidson of Carl Casper Auto Shows.
He wants my car in the show. He says "If that thing has a V8 in it I want it in my show". Now it looks like I will have to drive it in the rain and snow to get it there tomorrow.
If any of you sent him emails ... THANKS

David Willouby
bd1308
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif which weekend is it? If its this or next weekend i'll be there, i'll come up there to meet you.....anybody else going....MILES you gotta come too!
dwillouby
This weekend 25,26,27

David
TJB/914
Hi David,

Nice V/8 car. I want one when I grow up.

Just a suggestion for our August Mid-West 2005 meet in the Ann Arbor, MI area. There will be other V/8 cars there. We want you to attend and show us Northerner's how to make it a V/8. I know of another green one that will be there (Mark's).

Champion of the Green V/8's? Who will it be??

Tom
rick 918-S
You can park next to me at the MWC "05" assimilate.gif happy11.gif

Sorry I didn't send an email, first time I clicked on this thread.
dwillouby
Tom
I will try to make it. Anybody coming to the Carl Casper show I will be in the East Hall. Id like to meet you.
David
bd1308
all three days...?
dwillouby
Yes, I will be around the car most of the time.
David
type47fan
We need to see pictures of the show! Would you post some tonight?

Thanks,
TJB/914
David

I can't make your meet, too much snow on the ground with wet salty roads.

I traveled through KY a few months ago & it's a really pretty state. I liked Nashville!! Stopped at a place called Steve's BBQ and had the best finger licking food this Northern boy ever tasted. You know the place had paper towels & tooth picks on every table & everybody was using them. The reason for stopping at the resturant was the parking lost was full of pickup trucks. Sure do love KY & ladies were pretty good looking.

Tom
TJB/914
Hey David,

I better correct myself. I liked Kentucky & Tennessee. From a Norther boy's view both states looked the same, beautiful place to live & lots of winding roads.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.