Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling all U.K 914 Owners!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
handimar

Hi all,

I have been asked to produce a brand new batch of 914 windscreens using an original windscreen only as the donor sample. This is because many owners tell us that the Pilkington version is not a great fit.

So, I'm trying to source an original glass in either new or used condition. The glass can even be scratched or damaged, just so long at the integral shape is not affected.

I would be interested in either buying the glass outright - or a deal where I exchange a brand new windscreen for your old one, whichever suits you best.

After these new windscreens have been produced, they will be be offered to forum members at the lowest possible cost.

I would appreciate any help that you could offer. Many thanks. Martin 07971 153665 martin@mccreedymail.com
nrc914
Hi Martin

You might get a better response for UK owners if you post something similar on DDK (www.ddk-online.com) as there are probably more UK 914 owners who hang out there regularly. That said this subject came up on Saturday when I was talking with Kevin Clarke and I thought he said the fit issue had been sorted out. Probably best to get his feedback as he has probably worked on more 14's than most.

Regards

Nathan
handimar
QUOTE(nrc914 @ Apr 15 2015, 02:36 PM) *

Hi Martin

You might get a better response for UK owners if you post something similar on DDK (www.ddk-online.com) as there are probably more UK 914 owners who hang out there regularly. That said this subject came up on Saturday when I was talking with Kevin Clarke and I thought he said the fit issue had been sorted out. Probably best to get his feedback as he has probably worked on more 14's than most.

Regards

Nathan

Thanks Nathan, appreciate the advice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.