Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/FT 1973 2.0 Sale or trade Knoxville, tn
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
LuckyPuck
Sold.

1973 Porsche 914 2.0. Body is solid, stainless heat exchanges, runs good, weber carb, Empi Riviera wheels, 5spd. Clean title $2500 obo

The bad:
Pans have rust
needs front brake calipers rebuilt/replaced
needs paint
Good project start.

Images here:
My Webpage
JamesM
You may have problems getting interest here without pictures of the known rusty areas in addition to the trunk floors, longitudinals , and hell hole.

Amount of rust means everything in a sale.
bobt4945
hey luckypuck, might have some interest, i have a 99 318ti cali s/r with a blown head gasket (auto). let me know thanks and GOD BLESS.

bob
skjl47
Hello; I live about 50 miles north of knoxville. I would like to see the car.How do I contact you?
brooks944
PM sent
LuckyPuck
Car is on Ebay now.

If anybody wants to come look at it it's at my work in West Knoxville (Near air cooled classics)

Just PM me when you want to look at it.

The cars so low it's hard to get pictures of the rust areas and Ebay only allows 24 pictures.

I'm probably making it sound worse than it is but I'd rather have it be better than expected.
LuckyPuck
QUOTE(bobt4945 @ Apr 15 2015, 12:22 PM) *

hey luckypuck, might have some interest, i have a 99 318ti cali s/r with a blown head gasket (auto). let me know thanks and GOD BLESS.

bob

If it was a stick I'd be interested. Not a big Auto fan...
LuckyPuck
QUOTE(skjl47 @ Apr 15 2015, 05:18 PM) *

Hello; I live about 50 miles north of knoxville. I would like to see the car.How do I contact you?

PM me here, message me on Ebay or email me @ randyritter@gmail.com
poorsche914
Did this 914 stay in the Knoxville area?

driving.gif
LuckyPuck
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Apr 24 2015, 10:16 PM) *

driving.gif

Unfortunately no.

Buyer is shipping it back to Germany.
LuckyPuck
QUOTE(LuckyPuck @ Apr 24 2015, 10:25 PM) *

QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Apr 24 2015, 10:16 PM) *

driving.gif

Unfortunately no.

Buyer is shipping it back to Germany.

Actually it looks like the buyer in Germany isnt going to work out. Car may still be available.
LuckyPuck
Car is still available. $2500 obo

May trade for motorcycles...
LuckyPuck
$2K
budk
and still no pics..... how can you reasonably expect to sell a car like this without pics?
confused24.gif
LuckyPuck
There is link to 50 pics in the ad.
Mblizzard
Hope you get a buyer but it seems to have a lot of rust. If someone gets intrested I will be happy to do an inspection for them.
LuckyPuck
I'll probably pull the motor and trans and crush the rest anyway.
LuckyPuck
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.