Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
v82go
For sale one pair of Weber 44's (i think, they have a 44 stamped on them), 2 intakes,
and air cleaners. I think these are made in Italy. One is missing the return spring and as with any used carbs they will need to be gone through. Central Florida pickup
no shipping. (if I have no takers this may change) $250 THANKS
euro911
Made in Bolongna, Spain

PM sent
Ansbacher
Last time I checked, BOLOGNA is in Italy.

QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 16 2015, 06:18 PM) *

Made in Bolongna, Spain

PM sent

euro911
You're right (Bologna). I don't know where in Spain they were manufacturing them confused24.gif

Interesting, when I typed in 'Bologna' both Bologna and Bolonia show up for Spain screwy.gif
altitude411
Late 1980's they moved from Bologna, Italy to Guadalajara, Spain...then to Baloney China dry.gif
ThePaintedMan
Those are Italians. I believe most 44s are Italian. It's more more common to find 40s made in Spain.

Bologna refers to Bologna, Italy. There is a Bologna in Spain as well. But Spanish Webers were made in Madrid, and *should* be stamped as such.

In general, the tooling is the same and the quality difference is negligible. The carbs made in Spain though are (I believe) all the "later" versions though, with several improvements not found on the early carbs.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=207017

I'm in St. Petersburg Bob. I might be interested in them, but I'll let some other folks have at them first. I don't really have time to rebuild a set at the moment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.