Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
Seen this one today at a indoor storage facility in seal beach,Ca.anyone know this one?Click to view attachment I didn't get the vin but I'm going back next week.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(sb914 @ Apr 16 2015, 04:21 PM) *

Seen this one today at a indoor storage facility in seal beach,Ca.anyone know this one?Click to view attachment I didn't get the vin but I'm going back next week.

If it's a Seal Beach owned car, it could belong to a guy on Mar Vista. Met him at the Anaheim Porsche several years ago. Told me he had a race car type 914...
sb914
I think I met the same guy at the bank one day . He came up to me and talked about my car. Tall guy sandy hair.he said he wasn't on the board. Could be him .
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(sb914 @ Apr 16 2015, 04:53 PM) *

I think I met the same guy at the bank one day . He came up to me and talked about my car. Tall guy sandy hair.he said he wasn't on the board. Could be him .

Up Mar Vista near the top; green house on left.
Tom_T
It's Mike Sawyer's VARA racer in Seal .... or was, cuz he was selling it & had listed it FS on here last year or 2013. It may still be FS??

I bought #501 shell from him for my resto body parts.

This is a 71 with the 74's that I have (shell) 2L/sideshifter & all other running gear transferred over to 502.

I can't recall if it was Mar Vista that he's on Jim, but he also has a sweet Light Ivory 69 911S street car, if that helps tie it down. It's a big remodeled & expanded house with a tall garage & a lift.

I have his number &/or email somewhere if anyone wanted to ask to buy, but you'll have to email me & be patient, cuz I'm super busy & not looking on here regularly.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 16 2015, 05:50 PM) *

It's Mike Sawyer's VARA racer in Seal .... or was, cuz he was selling it & had listed it FS on here last year or 2013. It may still be FS??

I bought #501 shell from him for my resto body parts.

This is a 71 with the 74's that I have (shell) 2L/sideshifter & all other running gear transferred over to 502.

I can't recall if it was Mar Vista that he's on Jim, but he also has a sweet Light Ivory 69 911S street car, if that helps tie it down. It's a big remodeled & expanded house with a tall garage & a lift.

I have his number &/or email somewhere if anyone wanted to ask to buy, but you'll have to email me & be patient, cuz I'm super busy & not looking on here regularly.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

What is his screen name?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.