Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you to those who helped me this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dudzy's914
I owe all of you who helped me this weekend at Hershey. I met some great people with a great passion.
A big shout out to:
Ed (ejm) from Tangerine racing. For pointing some helpful minds out and some parts.
Steve (stevegm). Thank you for the "keep calm and save the 914" shirt and magazine.
Mr Gerold Shaffer (Gerald shaffer). Thanks for a sweet deal on a center tray and arm rest. And thank you for your gracious act of giving me a very nice pair of front turn signal lenses!
Just to name a few, there were many more people I met and many great cars. Thank you all!

-Finn
914dave
Finn
It was great to meet you and your dad too. The 914 hobby is in good hands with young guys like yourself getting involved.
Dave
GaroldShaffer
Finn - Your welcome young man. Nice to meet you & your dad. Nice to see the younger crowd loving the 914 hobby. If you & your family are ever in the Chicago area make sure and let me know, we can set up nice BBQ with the local 914 crowd here.
ejm
Good to see you again Finn. Hope you found everything you needed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.