Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC05: T minus 65 day and counting.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
I think I am.

New Kumho MX tires arrived today. Wheels come home from the powder coater on Friday (flat black) and the remainder of my paint work, consisting of rockers, valences and bumpers, will be home on Saturday.

No pictures today because I'm on the road.

I'll take the first pictures outside with 914RS looking mostly finished in the next week.

How are you doing? Pictures? smash.gif
VegasRacer
I'm getting there. I have almost all of the parts and pieces assembled for my planned WCC debut beautification project. As usual, the cost has been twice what I budgeted. I figure it will also take twice as long as expected to complete. I guess this means I better get going.

The car should only be out of service for a day or two during the process. I really don't know how some of you guys survive with your cars on jack stands for weeks / months / years.

Fear is my best motivator. I'll be ready in time.
drew365
I know you're just trying to increase my stress factor. It's not bad enough that everyday that little number in the upper right corner gets a little smaller. That's all right, I can handle it. pinch.gif
ablose58
I believe I will make it except that I need to install swaybars,detail the pos ,oil changeand brake pads all around beer.gif smash.gif
xitspd
Joe:

I talked with my mechanic yesterday and I think the red beast will make it to the WCC. I was afraid I would have to attend with my 911! Let me know if you need any help with logistics. I am planning on bringing a 24' enclosed trailer with tools, work bench, generator and compressor. In addition it will be stocked with fasteners and Justice Brothers products. Oh, I almost forgot a very large and well stocked cooler! beerchug.gif

Dan
Series9
I got some good news from my powder coater today. They think my wheels will be done by Friday (like I haven't heard that before).

I should be well stocked with tools and beer.

I am REALLY looking forward to it!
drew365
I don't want to sound like mom, but please keep the adult refreshments for after the track is closed. I hate being a pit nazi. Grass Ass. biggrin.gif
greg.treadway
If the Doctor didn't hate my 914 so much and keep throwing road blocks up -- then I could finish. I make one step forward and two back.

user posted image

I'm on weekend 18 and I have nothing in the car.
xitspd
QUOTE (drew365 @ Mar 9 2005, 06:03 PM)
I don't want to sound like mom, but please keep the adult refreshments for after the track is closed. I hate being a pit nazi. Grass Ass. biggrin.gif

Andy, I'm with you! agree.gif I do not drink and drive/fly. However when the track goes cold beerchug.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif givemebeer.gif
drew365
QUOTE (xitspd @ Mar 9 2005, 08:22 PM)
QUOTE (drew365 @ Mar 9 2005, 06:03 PM)

Andy, I'm with you! agree.gif I do not drink and drive/fly. However when the track goes cold beerchug.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif givemebeer.gif

Excellent!
Series9
QUOTE (drew365 @ Mar 9 2005, 07:03 PM)

Did I somehow give the impression that I like to drink at the track (while driving at the track)? huh.gif

I love my beer. I love driving at the track. Not a the same time.

I hope you were kidding.
drew365
No, I wasn't kidding.
I didn't get the impression that you would drink and drive. I just wanted to be sure that anyone reading the posts would not be foolish enough to think we will be partying while the track is hot. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Oops, I'm sounding like mom again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.