Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1973 914 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
BG914
I have a 1973 914 with 64,000 miles. It is rust free with mostly original paint and all original panels and glass.
The body was rust proofed when new and still has the coating on it. The floor pan, trunks, doors, battery area ect... are all rust free and dry. there is a small area on the back bumper and panel between the taillights that is dented. Taillights are fine as is trunk. the dealer added Porsche crest to each sail panel. The original owner added a cb antenna to the passenger front fender
The interior is in great shape with no tears in the seats or cracks in the dash. The carpet has some wear and a slight fade but is there and factory. The gauges and radio are all working. The targa top is in excellent shape.
The motor, trans axle and shifting mechanism all work very well. The injection system is still there and works great. The only change to the drivetrain is the exhaust system and muffler. There are no heat exchangers but all the other equipment is there and working. I have replaced the brakes, rotors, brake hoses, struts, shocks and springs.
It is a great driver, I have a lot of paperwork with the car and might be able to get the original title. I have almost every part that has been replaced during maintenance.

I am asking $10,500 located in S/E Ohio. Call or txt 740-683-7222 or email bg@allstate.com
turk22
Nice looking car, good luck with the sale

welcome.png

from close by in Liberty Twp, OH
914Next
Yes, looks very nice. I like it.
BG914
Car is sold. Thanks for all the nice comments and encouragement. Great Forum!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.