Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chat room?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gobstopper
I just can't figure out why this club does'nt have a chat room. The forum has ruined most of my social life outside the club, and a chat room would have the potentail to completly destroy it. All I want is to be able to have real-time conversations with people who have the same addictions as me, without having them ignore me. Im not saying get rid of the forum and start a chat room, I just think we should have the best of both worlds. Every time I try to talk to someone about 914944 911904917906986356924928968550959 they stand there and look at me like i'm some freak, why oh why. No one to talk to, no one to help me, your all so close, yet so far, all I wanna do is talk without waiting hours and hours for replies. Oh well, I geuss I'll sit at my computer all night waiting for replies to this forum topic.
seanery
we used to have a chat client...that's how a lot of the old-timers met each other...this has grown as a progression of that.
Trekkor
Put up your topic, we'll post on it wink.gif

KT
bondo
Pelican has an irc server.. perhaps we can take that over too smile.gif (it got a little bit of action when 914club went down, but not much)
skline
Well, what do you want? We are here to help. Ask your question, someone will answer. Or you could PM someone you know may have the answer, I always reply, or I try to anyway.

biggrin.gif
Gint
This board *IS* a big giant chat room!
Joe Ricard
Yup, if you don't check this board every couple of hours you might miss somebody actually fixing something. rolleyes.gif
Or worse yet miss one of MikeZ's AVATARs w00t.gif
Rouser
I just can't figure out why this club doesn't have a chat room.

Most of us HAVE A LIFE outside of our 914 and Porsche "addictions".

You don't need a chat room, you need intervention!
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Feb 17 2005, 07:04 AM)
Yup, if you don't check this board every couple of hours you might miss somebody actually fixing something. rolleyes.gif
Or worse yet miss one of MikeZ's AVATARs w00t.gif

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

And it's not an adiction, I am perfectly normal. screwy.gif wacko.gif
Mark Henry
I thought the sandbox was the chat room smile.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Feb 17 2005, 06:26 PM)

And it's not an adiction, I am perfectly normal. screwy.gif wacko.gif

Abby somebody?
KaptKaos
QUOTE (Mark Henry @ Feb 17 2005, 02:40 PM)

Abby somebody?

Abby somebody?

chairfall.gif

What hump?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (KaptKaos @ Feb 17 2005, 05:29 PM)
QUOTE (Mark Henry @ Feb 17 2005, 02:40 PM)

Abby somebody?

Abby somebody?

chairfall.gif

What hump?

Hey.. quit talking about my 914!!!! (Named Igor ... pronounced eye-gore.. after the character in Young Frankstein).

He does not have a hump.....

redshift
I have a wicked hump, but only when I smell certain perfumes..

smile.gif

M
mike_the_man
You ever want to talk 914s, feel free to give me a call. I spent a few hours talking 914s with a fellow club member once. I understand your addiction, and while I can't help you fight it, I can fan the flames!

SLITS
All Miles will do is chat with "Cooler"
Sammy
We used to chat almost every night til JP gots put on nite shift, atts were he tott me all I no about speeling.

Iffn I member right there wasn't that much about 914 talkin goins on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.