Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Korijo (Dave) on 914 club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I haven't been on the club site in some time. Came across a thread from Korijo (Dave). Not sure if others on here are in contact with him, but I thought I would post the link. I was just thinking about him the other day.

LINK

He says he is in a adult family home and that they donated the van to a family that needed a wheel chair van.
Chris H.
Holy crap good catch Garold! He's on the wrong site! Let's PM him! Wow this is really exciting. It would be so great to have Dave back.

edit: OK I posted and sent him a PM...hope I don't get censored for redirecting him here...but 11 days with no response AT ALL...man that must have SUCKED.
Root_Werks
I remember helping move his 914 from Fremont Seattle to...Northbend? Also remember putting a 914 seat on his wheel chair. That was fun!

I agree, his kids must be all grown up by now. Good guy, good family.
rick 918-S
I think about him often. A few years back after the build group helped Mary with her car we were trying to reach out to him to see if we could do something as a group for him again. I seem to recall his family wanted some privacy at the time. We wanted to respect that. Good to read he's still around with a clear mind and thinking about cars. Very few of us could endure the trials of his life. smilie_rolli_1.gif
Bleyseng
His wife is on FB so I see posts every once and a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.