Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It was a nice day in NoWash!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gobstopper
It was sunny todayi n the NoWash , a high of about 56 degrees where I live! I drove my car to work in the dark (36 degrees), and drove it home from work in the nightime dark (maybe 40 degrees) , about 15 minutes total driving in my car!!! Did anyone else in the nowest get to drive thier 914 today?
dinomium
I didn't drive, but I haven't driven my own 14 in YEARS!
Good on ya! You should come to the PCA autocross in Bremerton on Saturday!
red914
as i am home sick today, i may drive mine over to suquamish to see my oldest daughter in her school spelling bee. she took second last year; i hope she does well this year. smilie_pokal.gif

oh, and driving the teener in the sunshine is never a bad thing! driving.gif

gobstopper, we need to get you down to a get-together one of these days. we keep talking about it being time for another 9:14 breakfast. chowtime.gif
Bleyseng
yep its really nice out so I am gonna rip the motor out now....the boss don't know I am skipping work..hahahahahaha cell phone is off!!!!!!

Geoff wacko.gif
Root_Werks
Looks like that is sort of the trend for a little while. Cold clear nights sort of warmer days (upper 40's maybe low 50's). But sunny! Yep, gotta love it! I didn't drive mine today, but drove the six yesterday and one of Craigs V8 914's yesterday as well. driving.gif Dang that was cool! boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.