Full Version: WTB - Coldwater cable shift kit for suby trans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Please email me - Mark@MarkEpstein.net if you have one to sell. Thanks, Mark
mepstein
still looking. thanks

also need conversion axles, and transmission parts
dangerranger01
Ian posted up on hisvendor thread a few weeks ago. I emailed him to get on the list for a cradle and shifter...so you should be able to get on the list. He never responded on when his new run will be so it might be some time before you get it....
matthepcat
Ditto. ^^

I bet some of the conversion guru's might be able to build you one if your not up to the task.
mepstein
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Jun 20 2015, 09:23 PM) *

Ditto. ^^

I bet some of the conversion guru's might be able to build you one if your not up to the task.

The most I'm up to is unpacking the parts. I do have a pm into Ian but if there's someone out there who changed their mind on a Suby conversion, I'm your guy. Thanks
76-914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 20 2015, 03:45 PM) *

still looking. thanks

IIRC, your going w/EG33 so you can use your stock axels. I gave Dutchman Axels the dimensions last year so you can have yours modified for pocket change. I think it was <$60. What do you need for your tranny and which tranny do you have? Kent
mepstein
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 22 2015, 06:29 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 20 2015, 03:45 PM) *

still looking. thanks

IIRC, your going w/EG33 so you can use your stock axels. I gave Dutchman Axels the dimensions last year so you can have yours modified for pocket change. I think it was <$60. What do you need for your tranny and which tranny do you have? Kent

I don't have a tranny yet. Add that to the list smile.gif
zipedadoo
I just had Dutchman motor sports respline my 914 axles to accept subaru cv's and it cost me $170.00 with shipping
76-914
QUOTE(zipedadoo @ Jun 22 2015, 08:55 PM) *

I just had Dutchman motor sports respline my 914 axles to accept subaru cv's and it cost me $170.00 with shipping

WTF.gif You didn't call him an SOB or anything did you? I posted on this somewhere on this forum about 15 months ago. Mike (aka Ruby914) had a set made as well. confused24.gif
zipedadoo
No....no name calling. They just charged me the price listed on their web site $135.00 for both axles + 35.00 shipping. I checked with a place closer to home and they were $200 for both axles. But I felt more comfortable with Dutchman.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.