Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Route 66 Fun Run AZ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Johns914
Is anyone headed to the Route 66 Fun Run in AZ on the First of May? My wife and I will be taking the 914 up on Friday. We are not sure what time we are leaving but might caravan if people would like. We will be going up and hanging out with the Studebaker people as we are part of their club as well. And hey Studebaker and Porsche tried a project together. Let me know, we are staying in Ashfork on Friday then at the Ramada in Kingman Saturday. Would love to see more 914's up there.
cpavlenko
I'm bummed, will b out of state on the 1st. that's a kewl ride, and I'm in Chino Valley. But unfortunately well b gone...
MoveQik
Didn't know anything about it. You have a link or details? I'm always down for a fun run!
Johns914
Here is the link to the Fun Run website. We still have not registered but I have been told you can do so that day. Still trying to decide what time we are going. I get out of work at 2:30 in Tempe but am trying to get out earlier.

http://azrt66.com/annual-fun-run/
SKL1
Looks like fun but won't be in AZ that weekend... otherwise would be fun to check out a least a day of it...

Couple decades ago when driving a 356 Cab to Iowa from California, my dad and I stopped in Winslow, but never could find a flatbed Ford...
Johns914
It should be a good time. I got the newish Pedrinis on finally and they are working well so far. I am running into an issue with the carbs though. Everytime I accelerate I get a strong smell of gas. It is not evident when I am cruising but when I give the car any sort of throttle the smell starts up.
MoveQik
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Apr 23 2015, 06:12 PM) *

Looks like fun but won't be in AZ that weekend... otherwise would be fun to check out a least a day of it...

Couple decades ago when driving a 356 Cab to Iowa from California, my dad and I stopped in Winslow, but never could find a flatbed Ford...

It's parked right on the corner. Can't miss it these days :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.