Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The End Is Near!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
After viewing the 924 tiger lady car on ebay, I was happy knowing nothing like that was driving around here. I was wrong; so wrong.

I saw a 924 with color change paint the other day. This wasn't the subtle change stuff that looks like the back of a CD, but a full 4-5 color flip paint. This stuff is fugly yet expensive. I figure the chrome wheels and paint job easily doubled the cars value if not tripled it.

Next, I saw what I thought was a Honda wanna be racer, but it turned out to be a 944. This thing was bright yellow mono-chrome. The body looked nice and even the color has grown on be in the last few times I've seen the car. BUT, the matching yellow vinyl that covers a third of the front and rear windscreens is a bit much, as is the coffee can, chrome, fart pipe, yellow mono wiper, etc.

Thank fully I haven't seen 'a real Porsche' done up like this.
Qarl
Rice sucks!
72Signal914
I don't think the color mathcing vinyl is that bad. If it had the color windshield wiper thats a bit too rice.

Color matching fiberglass is better....way better cool.gif
Rockaria
IPB Image

Rots of Rice...
914guy
I go to George Mason University in northern VA (right outside DC, and DC's street racing scene) anyway tons of ricers, and wanna be ricers go to school there.. Saddest thing I have ever seen: a 944 with get this.. a GTR badge on it, the Funniest was a CRX with alloy's on the back, and stock steel wheels on the front with a sticker that said 'Money 'Ain't A Thing' in fact I have a picture.

IPB Image
Mueller
There is a 944 running around my area that is closely getting the "rice" treatment...the first thing he added to the car is the Porsche crest on the hood....so?

Well, when the crest is about 15 inches wide (or wider)...stuck right in the middle of the hood.....and to top it off, he drives like an asshole, weaving in and out of traffic in his sports car while wearing his leather driving gloves ar15.gif ar15.gif
Dave Blackburn
STUPIDwww.Molestedcars.com
72Signal914
What is the world coming to? confused24.gif
72Signal914
Here is something really funny about "Rice"

Uncle Ben's 9 Easy Steps to Cook Rice
Dave Blackburn
LOL......
KaptKaos
Uncle Bens!

ROFLOL
72Signal914
You like that link. I couldn't stop laughing for like 10 minutes.

Ba-Ba-BA-BA-Bing BING-bididing-bada-BA-BAAAA-SWUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
DrifterJay
pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif Jared
DrifterJay
jared....
Kerrys914
I hear what you guys are saying...

In Richmond there is some crazy fad rice thing going around. Just like the photo above it seems like the back wheels are th eonly ones getting replaced with $1000 Bling Bling rims.

The first few times I saw these cars I thought the KID just couldn't wait to put his rims on. He only had $$$ for 2 and was waiting for his paycheck to get the other two??

NUTZ!!!
72Signal914
Now lemme guess...which demographic region would this be from? confused24.gif

IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(72Signal914 @ Jun 5 2003, 11:33 AM)
Now lemme guess...which demographic region would this be from? confused24.gif

you could sell that one to Mueller in a heartbeat laugh.gif
DrifterJay
Well, supposedly..heres the lowdown...I used to own/be stupid with a Civic myself. The theory behind the crapass steel wheels is that if you street race, or do a lot of spirited driving in a fw drive car, that you will shred the front tires. And of course since they are always peeling out and being stupid, do you think they can afford to replace 17-19 inch tires every month? I think not. Thats my two cents.
Jared
72Signal914
I own a 94 Accord 2dr that was lowered, it wasn't riced out w/ stickers bomb mufflers and other shit like that. It's not lowered anymore and is my daily dirver. Only thing is the top is getting weathered (sucks!)
Dave Blackburn
OMG!!
seanery
engine and suspension are probably 100% stock - except for the braided hose covers.... finger.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.