Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 914-6 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Bgyglfr
I'm selling the 914-6 I bought off this forum a few months back. Below is the link to the original sale as well as my ad on pelican. I bought this car to drive while I restore my 68 911L but I came across another car I must have so this one needs to go and needs to go quickly to help put some money back in the bank. smile.gif I installed a 2.7 CIS motor in it and that's about it. Runs great and pulls strong. Engine has leak down numbers 2-5% across all cylinders. It does leak from the valve covers but that can be remedied easily enough. See below for the links. Asking $14k OBO.

Call or text with questions.

Two 1 seven 553-474 five

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=245717&hl=

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...conversion.html
matthepcat
Doesn't get cheaper than that. I suggest adding recent photos.
Bgyglfr
Pending
RFoulds
well, i dont check for a couple of days and look what happens.
billh1963
lots of interest in 6's and 6 conversions lately
Cairo94507
That is a good deal on a terrific car. You really can't get into a 914 with a six in it that is running for cheaper than that and expect it to really drive. I am glad this car got put back together and is on the road again. Good luck to the new owner.
JmuRiz
Post a picture of the 2.7 CIS figment, always a topic that comes up with few pictures
billh1963
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Apr 26 2015, 10:20 AM) *

Post a picture of the 2.7 CIS figment, always a topic that comes up with few pictures

confused24.gif
RFoulds
PM or email me if this is still available.
type47
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 26 2015, 03:26 PM) *

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Apr 26 2015, 10:20 AM) *

... of the 2.7 CIS figment, always a...

(sic) fitment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.