Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, what did you buy in Hershey ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gandalf_025
So, who bought WHAT ?? There were certainly a lot of
914 parts for sale.....
914itis
My son was the only one looking for some parts for his restore.
He got some good deals.
Rear bumper (73) no dents $55.00
Steel rockers excellent shape $50.00
Rear valance, intact $25.00
rmital
...besides all the usual DJet bargains I'd always be looking for (didn't really see much), I was looking for a set of clear Italian rear lenses reasonable priced; probably find a unicorn before that happens...

but your son got some good deals.
let me know if your stopping by this Friday...or this weekend for the 1.7
914itis
Yes we will be there.
Spoke
Bought a nice rear chrome bumper with a couple of dents for $60. No rust at all.
mepstein
Bought a real nice early back pad and passenger seat for $30 piratenanner.gif
gandalf_025
I got a few things and missed a few due to being cheap.

here is what I got.

Plastic Air Cleaner... 40.00
Click to view attachment

Rear Shifter rod.. I swapped my original out in 1975 for one cut for an early engine
Click to view attachment

Driving Lights in pretty good condition..60.00
Click to view attachment

I missed a 14" fuchs. He started at 100.00 I have rarely paid more than 50.00 each..

I was looking for PERFECT Early Chrome Bumpers... Didn't find any....
AndyB
I scored a drivers side rear quarter panel and a set of fogs for a total of $70.00 in parts.great score for my other on going project.
rgalla9146
NOS right side engine shelf.
NOS 914 6 cooler to tank hose. OEM part, aluminum fittings.
99.9% perfect outside mirror.
$100.
r_towle
I got a whole box of throttle bodies to play with....no clue on what they are for, but they came from a 914 guy....

Al,
I have a set of 14s here, but they are holding up a car.
We could work something out if you have other wheels that could be swapped in to hold up the car....
Its an early 911 tub...

Rich
BK911
I bought a rust free running 70T targa with non matching 2.2T engine for $4k delivered.

In 1999!! biggrin.gif
Porschef
Some nice scores there... I got a pair of rear Bilsteins, a pair of adjusters for them, and a very nice right side lowest engine tin from Garold. I missed meeting up with Finn, he had a Fuch that he brought down and hopefully sold.

$95 total.

The Bilsteins did not have the perches or snap rings, I'll be on the lookout for a pair.

Great to see and meet folks involved with this stuff. Seemed like the number of vendors was down, but that there were a lot of visitors, probably due to being sunny and almost 80 degrees on a non holiday weekend...
VaccaRabite
I bought a shirt from Steve. Thats it. Purposely did not bring much cash with me.

I picked up my LED tail and front turn signals though (I bought them a while back, Spoke brought them to the show for me). Super stoked about those.

Zach
GaroldShaffer
I scored pair of 914/6 axels with CVs & stub axels and /6 engine mount. piratenanner.gif

I also sold a lot of parts. Hopefully everyone that bought parts from me is happy and will put them on their cars soon.
stevegm
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Apr 23 2015, 08:47 PM) *

I scored pair of 914/6 axels with CVs & stub axels and /6 engine mount. piratenanner.gif

I also sold a lot of parts. Hopefully everyone that bought parts from me is happy and will put them on their cars soon.

I scored two speaker grills in great shape, from Garold. Thanks. BTW - Garold, do you need that 6 engine mount? Or did you buy it to resell?
gereed75
Almost did'nt post this because I felt guilty ..... really clean, almost new, 914-6 rear port hole valance $275 piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Can't beleive I missed the plastic airbox with the correct snorkel Need one !!!! Way to go Gandalf

Oh yea, thanks for the nice hood too Garold
Dr Evil
5 transmissions, Cup 1 wheels, and picked up a bunch of tranz stuff I left at European Import Maintenance Center back in 2009 smile.gif All cars were loaded.
wndsnd

Chocolate.... smile.gif
Ferg
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 23 2015, 07:12 PM) *

5 transmissions, Cup 1 wheels, and picked up a bunch of tranz stuff I left at European Import Maintenance Center back in 2009 smile.gif All cars were loaded.

Cup wheels for the bus?
somd914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Apr 23 2015, 08:47 PM) *

Thanks for the bumper Garold - compared to others I looked at $125 was a good buy.

Better shape than the one I had, and most importantly, no more tits! cheer.gif

- Scott

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.