Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eat your hearts out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
laugh.gif Well guys, been gone for a few days to the frigid land of the north, I actually encountered some 50 degree weather!!!! BRRRRRRRR! wacko.gif

Went to go and visit my baby girl, the site was down for awhile--I figured it was prolly that harddrive that sirandy was talking about a few weeks ago--oh well, really sucked, cause I was going to look up some people on my journey and I left all the contact numbers and such here cause I knew I would be able to find it--sorry Brett, iibdisll---wanted to catch up with you guys--

Now I am busy throwing down my mojo in the kitchen making my award winning chili--cause NOW I am going on a four day Crappie fishing trip on lake okachobee!!! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

I will be thinking of all you guys and all your projects while I am out there.. rolleyes.gif ....well maybe not, but the thought counts right?? wink.gif

Just to let you all know--when I get back --starting on next tuesday--it is going to be a marathon build for me and my teener--I will not be able to actually get it running, the engine will come later in a few months--but from the tub up , until it is on the ground and ready for repower I will do it in only 12 days or less!!! happy11.gif

So all of yall say a prayer to the teener gods for me that my successes will bring prosperity to all and knowledge to those that sorely need it, ( including yours truely rolleyes.gif )--but until then---I got some serious beer drinking and fishing to do while it is sunny and full moon and in the 80's everyday------ bootyshake.gif

Rock on dudes and dudettes aktion035.gif mueba.gif
martinef1963
J - good to hear your back - the weather should cooperate - it's been great around these parts - I will PM you tonight - alternater light, suggestions, etc...

later -
GWN7
Have fun fishing. I always wanted to go live shiner fishing there.

beerchug.gif
Steve Thacker
I'll sacrifice a chicken for you to the teener gods and call my shaman for smoke prayers. That ought to do it.
Brett W
I wondered if you had fallen off the earth. Have fun. Let me know if you still want these parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.