Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT. old ferrari part resources
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
opera guy
hey, uh, chopstick boy here, im looking for places to get a Oil Cooler for a '67 Ferrari 275GTB/4. Motor is being completely overhauled (not by me, and there are no chopsticks involved), actually, it is all finished, but we're still missing an oil cooler (it was removed by the ar15.gif PO to put in an after market a/c unit... dont ask).

any help, link, charity, handout would be extremely appreciated, as we have been looking for this oil cooler for a long time.

ps, if you know anyone who has one and is willing to part with it for a few days so i can hae one copied, that would be great too.
michaelmoo
No oil cooler. But oddly enough going through my fathers many car boxes after he passed away about 10 years ago, I found a workshop manual for one (I think it is a 275). I will check. Not that it is what your looking for. But it might have some info on it.

I wish I still had all of the car he use to have… Super Seven, 356 Carrera, Ferrari 275 (I think that was the number), FrogEye Sprite, 289 Cobra (he and another guy owned it for racing)….Not trying to hijack your thread...
opera guy
np on hi-jacking, if you still have the manual, and its for 275gtb/4, i might be interested.
michaelmoo
I'll check tonight. I know I still have it.
Steve Thacker
Here you go. Go ask these folks

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/index.php?
Twystd1
I am pretty sure I know a guy who has one in Costa Mesa.

I will go over to his shop tomorrow and check.. If it is not there... he may be able to source it...

I will send you his phone number... Tomorrow...

Twystd1
drew365
Tom Shaunessey is a regular poster on FerrariChat. He actively buys everthing Ferrari and would be a good bet to have one or be able to get one. Here's a pic of my type 245 engine that I recently had rebuilt.
drew365
burp
Mueller
well now you have to show us the rest of the car smile.gif

2 alternators??

works of art... pray.gif

redshift
Man that shit is always beautiful. smilie_pokal.gif

drew365
Two alternators, two distributers, two oil filters. Ferrari doesn't take chances. I've had the car for 18 years and all my pictures are old. I truly don't have a pic of the car in the computer. Here's one of the back end of the engine. If I can get my wife to scan a photo I'll post it. I'd really like to see the 275. I got to drive one once, a one owner at that. Possibly the only one owner 275 in existence, that's kind of cool.
redshift
275 is the most beautiful car ever made.

I wish I was the only one who thought they were beautiful.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.