Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 pics on PCA Nat'l site
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Check it out HERE 914 AX pics on the PCA website. Is it anyone here? Anyone now where they were taken?

Nice to see something other than a 911 on the first page for a change. beer.gif driving.gif
Mueller
looks like a 944 convert. to me smile.gif

picture changes each time you reload the page....
JmuRiz
Which pic, this one:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
far-rightuser posted image
user posted image
GaroldShaffer
The one I seen was the orange 914 AXing
VegasRacer
The black #28 is a California guy. I think he might be from the Riverside region.
SteveSr
QUOTE (Mueller @ Feb 17 2005, 11:46 AM)

picture changes each time you reload the page....

Your right,a new pic each time you hit re-load...................

SteveSr
Joe Bob
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Feb 17 2005, 12:44 PM)
The black #28 is a California guy. I think he might be from the Riverside region.

Steve Lutz, he's in the Santa Barbara Region.
VegasRacer
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 17 2005, 01:29 PM)
Steve Lutz, he's in the Santa Barbara Region.

Thanks Zois.
I raced with him once. Nice car + good driver.
Now tell him we are posting pictures of his car so he better join the club.
Joe Bob
Once when I toasted the CV on the Rocket....I drove his car at the old Police training center where the 215 and 15 meet....I beat his previous time by .1 seconds in his own car.... well set up. He got so PO'd the that he went out and set his personal best....ended up .4 better and TTOD.
Howard
Small world. Just doing an application for his car insurance. I better photoshop the hell out of the 914 to get it through biggrin.gif

Nice whale tail. Looks kinda familiar smile.gif

He is planning to come to WCC
spl914
Car #28 is mine, I already am a member of this virtual club and I plan to be at the WCC 2005. I live in Moorpark, CA (right next to Camarillo) and am a member of the Santa Barbara Region of PCA with Mike Z. I just like to sit back and watch all you guys chatter amongst yourselves.
Brett W
I see several pictures of Ron Mistak's ex Wayne Baker #22 914-4. Anyone have any more pictures of that car?
spl914
I believe Ron's daughter is campaigning the 914-4 #22 down in San Diego at their regional events.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.