Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914/6 Blueprint, 33.5"x47"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
ChicagoPete
I have an old 914/6 blueprint.

Not sure of the authenticity and where it came from, but, I know I bought it over 20 years ago from Jacques at l'art et l'automobile...way before any scanners.

http://www.arteauto.com/index.aspx

This thing is large, 33.5"x47"...similar to the one described on Pelican Parts:
http://www.pelicanparts.com/literature/914_blueprint.htm

I have never seen another one of these in this dimension, and the print is very crisp.

Great shape, no tears, edges are all nice, just didn't unroll and photo as nice as it looks.

Thinking $200 + shipping? Offers?

Or maybe someone here can chime in on the availability of these?
ChicagoPete
Blueprint is sold....
gereed75
QUOTE(ChicagoPete @ Apr 27 2015, 11:24 AM) *

Blueprint is sold....

Love to have one if buyer (or anyone else) would like to make them available. Thanks
biosurfer1
QUOTE(ChicagoPete @ Apr 24 2015, 12:53 PM) *

Not sure of the authenticity and where it came from, but, I know I bought it over 20 years ago from Jacques at l'art et l'automobile...way before any scanners.

Hate to make you feel old, but 20 years ago was 1995 and scanners had been around for some time. biggrin.gif
914four
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Apr 27 2015, 10:36 AM) *

QUOTE(ChicagoPete @ Apr 27 2015, 11:24 AM) *

Blueprint is sold....

Love to have one if buyer (or anyone else) would like to make them available. Thanks

I love and appreciate this print mainly due to my engineering classes back in the early 80's when we had to create drawings this size on a drafting table. Then working with drawings up until they changed over to CAD drawings.

I had access to scan large prints several years ago at work but not sure if it is still available. We scanned all of our drawings back to 1960 into PDF files. I'll check to see if the large format scanner is still available. The print is framed and ready to go on my wall. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
dudzy's914
I have on that could be for sale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.