Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creamsicle spotted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Harpo
I just spotted a creamsicle in Royal Oak Michigan on Crooks rd. Anyone here? Sorry no photos.

David
TJB/914
QUOTE(Harpo @ Apr 25 2015, 08:45 PM) *

I just spotted a creamsicle in Royal Oak Michigan on Crooks rd. Anyone here? Sorry no photos.

David

HARPO (Dave)
It's probably the all fixed up creamsicle I recently talked about. It's owned by another David. He lives in Royal Oak near you. Good guy, contact me if you need more info. BTW: David has a 1983 911-SC Targa Project car he wants to sell???
I am thinking about it, but I don't need another 5-year +++project. confused24.gif headbang.gif idea.gif
Tom
Harpo
Based on the boulevard in the background of the 911, Then he must be on vinsetta. I think I know where he lives. I thought I had seen a 914 in a garage over there.

David
euro911
Never could figure out pin-striping on a 911 screwy.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(Harpo @ Apr 25 2015, 10:01 PM) *

Based on the boulevard in the background of the 911, Then he must be on vinsetta. I think I know where he lives. I thought I had seen a 914 in a garage over there.

David

David,
That's the guy, if you want his full name & phone # give me a call.
The 911-SC has lots of issues. Any idea what it's worth???
Tom
Harpo
WOW that looks rough. If the engine had good compression then it might be worth something. I would not want to pay more than $5000.

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.