Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BeatNavy
Looking for a decent quality stock chrome door mirror so I can ditch my big black ugly mirror.
Shadowfax
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Apr 25 2015, 08:37 PM) *

Looking for a decent quality stock chrome door mirror so I can ditch my big black ugly mirror.

I've got one. Can post pics tomorrow.
Shadowfax
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ Apr 25 2015, 10:22 PM) *

QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Apr 25 2015, 08:37 PM) *

I've got one. Can post pics tomorrow.

Here you go.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ww914
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Apr 25 2015, 06:37 PM) *

$150 shipped

IPB Image
mepstein
QUOTE(ww914 @ Apr 26 2015, 01:56 PM) *

$150 shipped

IPB Image

little pricey for a late model mirror. they usually sell $50 -80 in nice condition. early ones (sharp right angle on the arm) usually a bit more $.
Shadowfax
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 26 2015, 12:59 PM) *

$150 shipped

little pricey for a late model mirror. they usually sell $50 -80 in nice condition. early ones (sharp right angle on the arm) usually a bit more $.

Dang. I was thinking $50 shipped. So mine is an early mirror?
altitude411
Yes
http://p914.com/p914_mirrors_side-early_back.htm

mepstein
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ Apr 26 2015, 03:40 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 26 2015, 12:59 PM) *

$150 shipped

Dang. I was thinking $50 shipped. So mine is an early mirror?

Yes.
BeatNavy
Sorry, I've been in the garage a good part of the day fighting a stubborn shift coupler rod so I can replace the bushing.

Mine is an early car, so I probably want the early mirror. $50 sounds great, or I'll go higher as needed. Yeah, $150 seems a bit high given brand new ones are roughly that. ShadowFax, do you still have the mirror? PM me if you can and name your price.

I think mepstein has some of the best knowledge of the 914 parts market and current prices smile.gif

TIA.
Shadowfax
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Apr 26 2015, 04:05 PM) *

Sorry, I've been in the garage a good part of the day fighting a stubborn shift coupler rod so I can replace the bushing.

Mine is an early car, so I probably want the early mirror. $50 sounds great, or I'll go higher as needed. Yeah, $150 seems a bit high given brand new ones are roughly that. ShadowFax, do you still have the mirror? PM me if you can and name your price.

I think mepstein has some of the best knowledge of the 914 parts market and current prices smile.gif

TIA.

PM sent. Thanks.
mepstein
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Apr 26 2015, 05:05 PM) *

TIA.

I just make it up as I go. biggrin.gif
stevegm
If that early mirror doesn't get taken, I'll take it for $50. I think Mark's dead on here. But, all of these mirrors are getting harder to find, as people take their cars back to original. I have a couple later mirrors if anyone needs one. And I'd like to find some early ones since my cars are all early MY.
RAX914
Steve,

I'd be interested in buying one of your mirrors.

Let me know the condition and how much you want.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.