Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914-6 GT Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bwierenga
1975 914-6 GT Conversion DONE RIGHT!

STREET HOT ROD OR AUTO CROSS

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

BUILD INFO:
3.0 liter engine; JE pistons, 10:1 compression; ported heads; new intake and exhaust valves; new high performance valve springs; ARP rod bolts; new alternator; total rebuild on 40 mm Webers; new Patrick Motorsports engine flywheel and clutch, new Patrick Motorsports aluminum oil tank; new Elgin cams (Solex grind); new mini starter; new MSD 6 AL crank trigger with MSD programmable timing; transmission has GT LSD; 3rd gear is M; 4th gear is S; new CV joints; chassis has the 914-6 chassis stiffening kit; trailing arm stiffening kit; new trailing arm hub bearings; suspension has polyurethane bushings, rear custom Leda aluminum coil over shocks with 225 pound springs; front 911 SC struts with yellow Koni sport shocks; 22 mm front torsion bars; 22 mm front sway bar mounted through the chassis tube; new Wilwood front calipers with 89 Carrera rotors; rear has 89 calipers and rotors; new 23 mm brake master cylinder; Tilton lever-style proportioning valve; rebuilt pedal assembly; custom roll cage; custom X pipe design exhaust; ceramic coated headers; new European front & rear lenses; fiberglass flares and bumpers; new Sparco performance seats; new Personal steering wheel; auto meter 5" in dash tach; REAL Fuchs alloys: 8x15, 9x16. Miles: 2,700 on complete build. $27,250. Please call for quick response.

Murrieta, California
951-544-9198

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
billh1963
Beautiful!
MikeInMunich
drooley.gif

Your car looks awesome dude!

If the exchange rate between the dollar and the Euro were still what it was last year I would be SERIOUSLY tempted, but it's radically different now. Good for my business, bad for re-importing 9-fourteens.

But... Can we see some more photos? piratenanner.gif

M.i.M.
bwierenga
More photos!
MoveQik
Beautiful car and getting into a 3.0/6 for that price is a steal. GLWTS!!
patrick3000
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 29 2015, 11:56 AM) *

Beautiful car and getting into a 3.0/6 for that price is a steal. GLWTS!!

X2 very nice car at a great price

GLWYS
Vysoc
Wow, what a monster love all that you have done with this 914-6 GT project!

GLWTS

Vysoc flag.gif
banananose914
Normally when I see the headline "conversion" I wonder how bad the car has been hacked. Your car is very tastefully hacked. Just kidding. That is a very nice conversion. It shows real well, and I'm sure it hauls ass. I hope the sale works out for you.
914 iv
Do you have the engine comp lid for car.
MoveQik
QUOTE(banananose914 @ Apr 30 2015, 11:45 AM) *

Normally when I see the headline "conversion" I wonder how bad the car has been hacked.

Clearly this one is done right! GLWTS!
Niche
Interested in possibly trading for a driver 1971 911t Targa? I'm in Oceanside, could look at each other's cars easily.

whitetwinturbo
Is the car still available?
jesiv
PM sent
DRPHIL914
drooley.gif
Niche
Well, then, how about for a 1981 911 SC?
SSylvester
Is this car still available?
914_1.7
Hi Bob, beautiful car !

Still some questions:
Rust free ?
Any underside and more roll cage / interior pictures available ?
Which gearbox is installed - 901 oder 915 ?
Heating system installed ?
How many hps ?

cheers Peter
Evil914
drooley.gif I put pics of your car on my toolbox to keep me motivated on my 76 GT V8 Speed Yellow but with the fiberglass GT bumpers.Damn,that car is nice! Good luck on your sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.