Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunny day at CAMP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
The weather here in the PNW is amazing the last few days ahve been sunny and warm and the next few days are going to be the same.
Decided to take a few of the cars out for a breath of freash air.
CCLINSUNNYCAMP
skline
But did you go for a drive in any of them, they need to be driven, in fact, that Boxster is screaming to be driven with the top off. Cant you hear it?? I can hear it from here!!

driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
Mueller
sweeeeet pray.gif

do both of those /4 914's have the Enkies???

those look great on those car...........
Rhodes71/914
Tell me about it, just got back from a couple of days on the Oregon Coast - Yachats - and it was amazing, a little breezy with the east wind but that also brought temps in the 60s.

I love the ocean

boxstr
As a matter of fact Scott the 30 ford truck went to the FLAPS for an oil filter and oil, and the Boxster came home with me, "TOPLESS". Yea ha.
Mike they do both have Enkei type wheels on them.
redshift
Wow dood.... you could make anyone jealous!

M
Joe Bob
Craig...why don't you sell one to Goat Boy so he'd have at least one that ran..... cool_shades.gif
ppickerell
Craig
It's nice up there because your goddam low pressure system is sitting off the farallons and spinning around. You can have it back Friday night, track day saturday.
scotty b
If you let the air out of the tires, scatterd a few stock wheels around the yard and threw pine needles all over the cars I would think it was my house. Oh and piled some rust particles under each car,and dulled the paint,and dented the quartesr panels on one and the boxter was actually a Puma and the Ford was a 944 and the pickup was a 944 and the wagon was a Wagoneer and..........nevermind
red914
Craig, you really make a guy want to sign up for a trip to CAMP! one way or another, i will get there.

so, are the enkeis good wheels? only seen 'em a couple times before.
boxstr
Shane I am not sure if they are "good" wheels. They look nice on some 914s. Come on down whenever you get a chance.
The nice weather is supposed to las for a few more days so I plan to get a few more cars aired out, after sittin ginside for a while.
CCLINSUNNYCAMP
415PB
I'm glad it's nice there Craig, because it's raining here. It's supposed to rain all weekend. You left at the right time.
mike_the_man
All I see is snow here. Snow and more snow! Bah!

Craig, did you sell that nice 912 that you bought? I'm assuming so. I wanted that car.

TravisNeff
Craig, I'm finalizing plans on pickup of the grey car. Working out a plan to steal a trailer and drive up and back.
Root_Werks
I love pictures! boldblue.gif Bring out some more cars and post some more!
boxstr
Sunny today and through the weekend. I plan to take out more cars today and this weekend. New addtion to hte CAMP is a 1965 Mustang convertible, I poste dpics along time ago. White with red interior. 289 auot with power top. After I bought the car they gave me anenvelope with receipts totaling $3500 for new top and complete new brakes,radiator and muffler. Currenetly at the detail shop.
Rod I a have been watching the PD weather cam, you are right I did leave at the right time. Hey take a look around the 914club site there is a blue 914 with 7x16 Fuchs w/o flares, looks great. I would also check the bird board and ebay for wheels in caser Tweeks is out of stock.
CCLINTANCAMP
Steve Thacker
Yall left coasters make me frigging sick. Show'in off your weather. Making the rest of us
depressed. laugh.gif
boxstr
Steve, the Tourism Dept for Oregon called me and said, " thanks Craig the check is in the mail" laugh.gif .
CCLINCAMPTAN
redshift
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 17 2005, 10:47 PM)
Craig...why don't you sell one to Goat Boy so he'd have at least one that ran..... cool_shades.gif

Why don't you sell a nice one to mike.... and him owning it can destroy the value, so I can pick it up for a song.. (hymn) the next afternoon...

HOW GREAT THOU AREN'T!!!!! HOW GREAT THOU AREN'T!!!!

M
Joe Bob
Wassa matter....did hoirt yer widdle feelings???? grouphug.gif

Come out to WCC and I'll buy ya Mydol and a beer..... givemebeer.gif
Steve Thacker
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 18 2005, 01:55 PM)

Hell yes I'm jealous. I'm sick of snow laugh.gif

Maybe I'll go change my tampon........ laugh.gif

Seriously it is good to see even pics of warm weather.
Steve Thacker
QUOTE (boxstr @ Feb 18 2005, 01:47 PM)
Steve, the Tourism Dept for Oregon called me and said, " thanks Craig the check is in the mail" laugh.gif .
CCLINCAMPTAN

Ha ! laugh.gif

I'm still jealous biggrin.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 18 2005, 11:55 AM)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Joe Bob
I still don't think he's real...... dry.gif
bd1308
HA! me either. I think he's a bot on this forum, designed to confuse everyone.
Air_Cooled_Nut
Beautiful! I notice you didn't pull out my favorite wink.gif

Checked out your cars for sale and TWO orange ones mad.gif Damn I wish I had more money!
boxstr
Trevor came by today to pickup a factory tow eye for his 914 autocross car.
CCLINCAMPARTS
skline
I am jealous, I need a garage like that one. Someday...........someday. drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.