Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price Spiral still turning
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nine_14

See the latest add on mobile.de at the german market.

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/porsc...PORT&noec=1

Sellers information translated by google.

Vehicle Description

This VW Porsche 914 ltr with original 2.0 engine and 5-speed gearbox is a very rare and very well preserved original condition.

He was delivered in December 1973 at its first owner and even a layman recognizes that this car must have been probably always used in the last 42 years, with much caution and forbearance.

He has this very hard to beschreibenen state of a "year-old car" with 42 years of history and a minimal amount of patina that may have a vehicle of this age, in rare cases, just when he was treated very carefully.
Difficult can be the charm of this car described.

The vehicle was delivered on December 19, 1973, to its first owner in Modena Italy.
Last fall, it was re-imported from Italy to Germany.
The mileage of 84,000 is not assignable by a checkbook or bills, but because of the high status of the car very credible.
The body has no signs of rust or blisters on so typical of Porsche VW sites.

The color scheme is original, although the car was repainted certainly in parts over the years.

The interior is completely original and without any kind of damage. The front window and all other windows are original, as well as the Vynilbezug at the Targa roof.

The matte black bumpers and black lettering on the rear are original for model year 1973, the 1974th

The first owner has, against a former charge of DM 700 - ordered the comfort package for this vehicle.
This included the vinyl cover on the roll bar with chrome trim, a Doppeltonhorn, leather cuff and a center console mi three additional instruments.
The price of the car was in 1974 14.990, - DM.

Technical inspections has already taken place, the windows were set, a compression test performed mounted on the rear axle new brake pads, steering and set the div. Performed other jobs.

An invoice for the work is available.

Priced at USD 37,9447

Guys, keep your 914 in the garage for a couple of month...... 914 owners will become rich soon. smile.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(Nine_14 @ Apr 27 2015, 11:10 AM) *

Vehicle Description

This VW Porsche 914 ltr with original 2.0 engine and 5-speed gearbox is a very rare and very well preserved original condition.

Thanks

He was delivered in December 1973 at its first owner and even a layman recognizes that this car must have been probably always used in the last 42 years, with much caution and forbearance.

He has this very hard to beschreibenen state of a "year-old car" with 42 years of history and a minimal amount of patina that may have a vehicle of this age, in rare cases, just when he was treated very carefully.

The vehicle was delivered on December 19, 1973, to its first owner in Modena Italy.
The mileage of 84,000 is not assignable by a checkbook or bills, but because of the high status of the car very credible.

The color scheme is original, although the car was repainted certainly in parts over the years.

The interior is completely original and without any kind of damage. The front window and all other windows are original, as well as the Vynilbezug at the Targa roof.

The matte black bumpers and black lettering on the rear are original for model year 1973, the 1974th

The first owner has, against a former charge of DM 700 - ordered the comfort package for this vehicle.
This included the vinyl cover on the roll bar with chrome trim, a Doppeltonhorn, leather cuff and a center console mi three additional instruments.

Technical inspections has already taken place, the windows were set, a compression test performed mounted on the rear axle new brake pads, steering and set the div. Performed other jobs.

Priced at USD 37,9447

Guys, keep your 914 in the garage for a couple of month...... 914 owners will become rich soon. smile.gif

Thanks for the 914 report. w00t.gif
I don't speak German, but I understand the rising prices on our loved 914's. I also noticed lots of new 914-World member interest and the WTB-want to buy forum is on fire for NOS/mint parts. popcorn[1].gif
Mine is FS when it hits $50k, then I am buying a Cayman-S stirthepot.gif rolleyes.gif
Tom
Nine_14
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Apr 27 2015, 05:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Nine_14 @ Apr 27 2015, 11:10 AM) *

Vehicle Description

Thanks

Priced at USD 37,9447

Thanks for the 914 report. w00t.gif
I don't speak German, but I understand the rising prices on our loved 914's. I also noticed lots of new 914-World member interest and the WTB-want to buy forum is on fire for NOS/mint parts. popcorn[1].gif
Mine is FS when it hits $50k, then I am buying a Cayman-S stirthepot.gif rolleyes.gif
Tom

Tom, I recommend to wait a little while..... then buy 2 cayman-S, your wife can enjoy the second one.
rhodyguy
tom, in addition, you'll make a small fortune with all the swell parts you have in your hoard.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Nine_14 @ Apr 27 2015, 08:10 AM) *

lol-2.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 27 2015, 12:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Nine_14 @ Apr 27 2015, 08:10 AM) *

lol-2.gif

Ok, Andy chair.gif
We should have purchased your real 914-6 project when you wanted $5K. popcorn[1].gif hissyfit.gif Is it still FS & at what price????
Tom
SirAndy
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Apr 27 2015, 09:37 AM) *
Is it still FS & at what price????

See my signature ...
shades.gif
r_towle
What is an all original custom car?
SirAndy
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 27 2015, 07:43 PM) *
What is an all original custom car?

One built by McMark to my specifications ...
biggrin.gif
r_towle
I suppose it will be all original for sure....
Probably not according to the PCA judges.....but who cares.
Cairo94507
I would really like to see that chassis get built. That car is a true save. Glad you are committed to saving it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.