Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS KYBz
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I have two take-off KYB's for sale. Around 4K on the shocks and in great KYB working order.

I would like to get 1000 dollars each but would accept 100 dollars for both shipped in CONUS

Thanks for looking and please minimize the guff related to just how grungy these look as that is the way they came when I bought the car..... they can be cleaned up if so desired (by the purchaser....)

Forrest
tweet
I will give you 100 Billion DOLLARS!!!
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 27 2015, 02:19 PM) *

I will give you 100 Billion DOLLARS!!!

SOLD! beer3.gif
forrestkhaag
These are actually REAL KYB shocks. Not, I repeat, NOT the knockoffs from Kazakhstan.

They will also fit many many vehicles including possibly the Karl Borgward / Borgward Hansa 1500 Sportcoupé (1954).

100 Billion may be lowballing but, WTF.gif
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Apr 27 2015, 06:28 PM) *

These are actually REAL KYB shocks. Not, I repeat, NOT the knockoffs from Kazakhstan.

They will also fit many many vehicles including possibly the Karl Borgward / Borgward Hansa 1500 Sportcoupé (1954).

Bump for price reduction to 50.00 shipped in CONUS
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Apr 29 2015, 06:48 AM) *

QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Apr 27 2015, 06:28 PM) *

Bump for price reduction to 50.00 shipped in CONUS

What's a matter with you people?

Don't you know a quality item when you see it?

That there is a RV.......(Real Value)..... (spoken in a southern drawl while dribbling eggnog over a tight white see-thru long sleeve banlon sweater thinly disguising a dickie underneath..........
Years ago, I installed a set of KY jelly on my sisters BMW.
After a year, the shocks were like jelly.
Maybe they have improved, but for the efforts. .go Bilstein. Others might have better luck. .
tweet
Hey they're only Fitty, Flea market special.
BUMPAROO
pilothyer
QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 29 2015, 06:58 PM) *

Hey they're only Fitty, Flea market special.
BUMPAROO

forrestkhaag........ I am in need of a set of POS shocks for the rear of one of my rollers, that way I can remove the new looking set of Bilsteins from the roller and install the Kill Your Backs, I would need everything I need to install the KYBs and still retain the upper attachment for the Bilsteins.............What all do you that goes with them.......................Jerry
bdstone914
Hi Jerry
I sold him some konis to replace the y
KYB so he,probably needs the other hardware. I have extra hardware and springs if you need themm
forrestkhaag
Sold / thanks to all interested parties.

In the interest of not gouging, I let them go for a little less than 1 BILLION!
914_teener
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ May 5 2015, 12:56 PM) *

Sold / thanks to all interested parties.

In the interest of not gouging, I let them go for a little less than 1 BILLION!

I know of an LE that is quite possibly...maybe...potentially for sale.

I believe it has a set of matching numbers KYB 's.
914_teener
.......matching color and integral perches. How cool!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.