Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fan Shroud
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
arkitect
Anyone know where to get the plastic clips that hold in the rod to the fan shroud for the cooling flaps? Pelican Parts?

Also couple of other parts that go on the shroud, there is a rubber seal that goes on top of the oil cooler and rubber elbow that connects to the alternator.

Dave

Click to view attachment
arkitect
Don't know how that happened, double picture post. dry.gif

Dave
hndyhrr
QUOTE(arkitect @ Apr 28 2015, 05:21 AM) *

Don't know how that happened, double picture post. dry.gif

Dave

check 914 rubber , pelican parts, think i got the alternator boot from a vw web site, can't remember the name of it.
bandjoey
Your ball peen will be on jackstands if you don't start a rust prevention plan soon. biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Busdepot.com carries the alt boot
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 28 2015, 09:00 AM) *

Busdepot.com carries the alt boot

agree.gif

$15

http://www.busdepot.com/021903655b
TheCabinetmaker
Bus depot or bughaus for the alt boot. I have a used oil cooler seal if you can't find one. Might have the clips for cooling flaps too.
arkitect
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 28 2015, 12:47 PM) *

Bus depot or bughaus for the alt boot. I have a used oil cooler seal if you can't find one. Might have the clips for cooling flaps too.

Curt,
Thanks for the reply. If you can find the clips, what do you want for both of them?

Bandjoey,
I know that hammer looks pretty sad, it's been in the back 40 out in the weather for over a year. Just found it recently and started using again, still works the same.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.