Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 70-71 rust free 4 banger
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JimmyG
I know there is some survivors somewhere! My daughter wants a 14 so I am giving it a shot for her. I would like a all original rust free car. Im sure rust free is a stretch but everybody here knows what Im lookin for. Not a perfect car just solid! She wants signal orange but color not as important to me.Wish I would have bought the 71 willow green one that was out there a couple years ago. I dont want to spend for a perfect example that gets polished more than driven so price and condition is important. Let me know if anyone has any leads.
Thanks! Jimmy
billh1963
Here's an orange '72 that is supposedly a rust free southwest car...NFI

Orange 914

JimmyG
Sent him an email. Looks OK? We will see if he hits me back.
914ltd
Hi Jimmy, this car may be sold but I thought I'd show it. Brad

1970, 2 owner, 1973 2.0 clone.
No rust, no major crashes, minor, unknown. Repaint original orange color, "7of 10 good" Very nice in and out. We did $9000. in upgrades and repairs in 2013 installing original fuel injected 1973 2.0 engine, rebuilt transaxle (sideshift) new 2.0 SSI heat exchangers, original 2.0 muffler, front suspension and brakes from the '73 and factory sway bars front and rear. In addition, new rotors (4) rebuilt calipers, brake hoses, 19mm master cylinder, "turbo" tie rods, complete tune and major service and alignment. New retracting seat belts. Most body seals have been replaced, straight factory Predini alloy wheels and premium Bridgestone tires. Runs and drives excellent. $12,900

JimmyG
QUOTE(914ltd @ Apr 28 2015, 08:53 PM) *

Hi Jimmy, this car may be sold but I thought I'd show it. Brad

1970, 2 owner, 1973 2.0 clone.
No rust, no major crashes, minor, unknown. Repaint original orange color, "7of 10 good" Very nice in and out. We did $9000. in upgrades and repairs in 2013 installing original fuel injected 1973 2.0 engine, rebuilt transaxle (sideshift) new 2.0 SSI heat exchangers, original 2.0 muffler, front suspension and brakes from the '73 and factory sway bars front and rear. In addition, new rotors (4) rebuilt calipers, brake hoses, 19mm master cylinder, "turbo" tie rods, complete tune and major service and alignment. New retracting seat belts. Most body seals have been replaced, straight factory Predini alloy wheels and premium Bridgestone tires. Runs and drives excellent. $12,900

Looks great! I will give you a call tomorrow to get some contact info. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.