Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jones
I don't post often; I am the uberlurker cool_shades.gif (I know all of your business...). I don't do so for a couple of good reasons. The first being I have just recently bought my first house and have been busy with the deconstruction and reconstruction sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif mad.gif . Wow what an adventure it has been. The second reason is that I do all of my 914CLUB viewing @ work, on company time, and on a system that is filtered and screened. I could get fired for using company assets for private use (posting, not viewing), per contract, blah, blah, blah...
Anyway, I have been in the process of fixing up my garage (it looks real purdy thus far wub.gif . I have not even started the master bedroom yet but the garage looks sweet screwy.gif ...). I have moved my desktop, which has been in storage and replaced by a new laptop into said garage.
So now I have the ability to post, retort, and cruise the insanity @ will... Ah liberation mueba.gif
redshift
Do you have jackstands?

smile.gif

M © 2005 The Rand Corporation
wrpspddrvr
Sweet! Welcome home! clap.gif wavey.gif
Post some pics in the Members' Cars thread at the top of the page!

Cole monkeydance.gif
jones
My car is firmly holding down the garage with four.
dinomium
Good to have ya here Jonesy!
I have no main bathroom, the shower that DOES work looks like I stole it from a deserted campground! the garage is a mess ... the yard looks like Fred Sanford has a 914 parts stash!
So once again, I must say, I have the BEST WIFE IN DA WORLD! Cus we are havin folks over night Friday to go Autocrossing on Saturday!!!!
Woooo Hoooo e Vita Bella!
jones
Cool Dino, my girlfriend is pretty patient too, thank God. Nice work on geting your side scooper started clap.gif
WRP..., will do.
Maltese Falcon
Don't forget while in the garage: 220v 3 ph, for the welder, lathe, bridgeport. Also lots of lighting, including recessed / ceiling (for viewing the 914 after polishing), mop sink with hot & cold, big refrigerator for brewskies and room for decals, Craftsman roll-away (only metric tools req.) steel top work bench with 6" vise. If remodeling- go 14' hi ceilings for the car stacker, black & white tiled floors, lots of Porsche 914 posters. Mind as well do the kitchen with SubZero and Vikings and keep the peace ! ohmy.gif
dinomium
Thanks!
This summer you will have to make it over for a post AX BBQ and Beer in hand (tang for ROOT) Croquet! beer3.gif
jones
Good God Maltese! Are you some kind of mind reader biggrin.gif
Jeroen
Don't forget to post some pics of your new shop...
We love garage pictures almost as much as car pictures biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Cool. thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Jeffs9146
have been busy with the deconstruction and reconstruction

Meeee Toooooooo!!

My house last week and yesterday!

smash.gif

Jeff
Jeffs9146
Today

Jeff
Root_Werks
wavey.gif Welcome.
Jeffs9146
Sorry for the hijack....welcome!!

Cool. You should be able to fit four or five cars in there now that you've gotten all of that other crap out of the way.

Now I will.....this is what I got done this morning!

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.