Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You've got to see this one....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iamchappy
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4978380463.html

biggrin.gif

2 D White 914 Porsche. Convertible, 4 cylinder MANUAL transmission. Exterior-white, Interior-black.
2009 Chicago World of Wheel winner- "Best in class" and "Outstanding in class". custom paint applied in 2008 by "Hired gun Paintwerks" and "Julian's Collision Center" in St. Charles, IL and is clear-coated over. Engine is 1974 1.8 L flat four with approximately 100K on it. Transaxle was swapped with a rebuild more efficiently shifting side shift 5 speed. Brakes rebuilt with new calipers, rotors, master cylinder, and parking brake cables. This engine runs off a 1972 EFI system and has custom exhaust headers and low restriction muffler. All new Fuzion tires. New carpeting and all seats 70% recovered by "Riggs Brothers Auto Interiors" in St. Charles, IL. All receipts and records are intact and available to new owner. Is in covered storage always.
Mike Bellis
Can't believe you made me look at that! dry.gif
sixnotfour
1970 euro body color trim 914 pretty cool under the graffiti..
rhodyguy
Is the car rare or is the award rare?
iamchappy
I would love to see the interior....
Harpo
Nice flames on the car.
tumamilhem
Apparently it was the ONLY one in its "class". :/
PanelBilly
Beast in class

Best of ass
boxstr
Barn find.
CCL
jim_hoyland
The VIN 4722913580 is already in the VIN Database from when it was on eBay back in 2010... smile.gif
Chris H.
Check the wheel covers...those are rare.

It reminds me of the 911 from that old Tom Hanks movie Bachelor Party..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6T40JsNkwQ
Cuda911
$5,200 looks like a very good price if it runs. I'd be checking it out if it were local, but would also be checking out a paint shop.
Larmo63
"Best in Class" - What class?
tdiddy
I was afraid I was going to see my own craigslist ad!
pete000
If it was the winner, I would hate to see the cars it was competing against !
SirAndy
blink.gif

IPB Image
r_towle
a good paint shop can sand that off and re-clear it....

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.