Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fast Sales?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeDees
So I check Craigslist for 914s every day, both here in Oklahoma and in Arizona (where I move next month) even though I'm out of room to move another car and still don't know what my next garage situation will be. But I have noticed that any car under $5k is not lasting long at all, maybe 1 or 2 weeks. Anyone else notice similar trends in your areas?
JoeDees
Then again it could also be seasonal... or are these cars getting that hot/popular?
VaccaRabite
Little of column A, little of column B.

Prices are "valued" higher right now. Fast sale for a decent car seems to be in the 5-6K range. 8+ can be had, but the sale will take longer and the car needs to be clean. And its spring, so people are buying fun cars.

Zach
JoeDees
I guess I should mention that I mostly look at the project cars, and they're seeming to go faster than drivers.
tdiddy
I've experienced the exact opposite on craigslist in MN and here.
billh1963
Solid cars that are mostly original and have their FI in place are selling quickly..

The more rusty the car or the more the car deviates from stock the longer it takes to sell.

I think that's true for most any marque....
larryM
I think it's an artifact of available checkbook money without thinking too hard on the eventual costs of improving 'em enuf to enjoy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.