Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The latest Evil ideas from EvilWerks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Many of you now have one of my mirrors and so far everyone loves them, but I wanted more. I am working on a mirror the has 2 built in lights in the bottom that are directional and have switches on them. I will then look into getting them to also work in conjunction with the door switch. These will be more $$$ if I make them for people, but if they work they will be worth it.

How many of you would like to have gauges that have the numbers light up like the modern cars? I am working on making sauch gauges with numbers and symbols that allow the light to pass through for better illumination.

How about a gauge face that is transparrent acept for the numbers and symbols? How about if it illuminated like a fiber optic at nigght to let you see the guts of your gauges and the numbers in any colors you want?

Stay tuned...........post ideas here and I will see what I can do!
Twystd1
You are Farking nuts..!

I like all of those ideas..

you make em... I'll buy em....

Twystd1
ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
skline
I will just sit back and admire, I am broke now and cant afford anything new for awhile. For me, this is all a big tease.
Root_Werks
MIiiiiiiiiiiiiister Evil! happy11.gif

I got your shift bar last night. When I send it back, you will notice an upper and lower dash in the package. I can't wait to have the stitched look! boldblue.gif
tat2dphreak
it's all about the dollar-dollar bills...

if I can afford it, I'm all over it like stink on shit!
SLITS
ooooooooooohh --- Do you like your rice popped or steamed?
Dr Evil
Dan,
right on! Do you want the seam across the front of the pod, or do you want that part smooth with the seams only on the sides? Ashtray delete?

I can't believe that I can find the time to dream up this stuff.

SLITS,
I have never had "popped" rice before. WTF izzat?
SLITS
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Feb 18 2005, 07:06 PM)
Dan,
right on! Do you want the seam across the front of the pod, or do you want that part smooth with the seams only on the sides? Ashtray delete?

SLITS,

Rice Krispies....duh!
SGB
I would like to see what the innards look like, but that idea sounds nasty good. Or transparent numbers. That might be a fairly easy mod. drooley.gif
scotty b
You mean like dis brah? I've been talking to the guys that do these about making them for 914 and mid 80's - early 90's Chevy trucks. If I can get 50 people to commit I can get the ball rolling. I have a set of gauges to send them but havn't because I havn't found the interest yet.
Dr Evil
Scott,
Yup, that is one of my intentions. But my kits will be fairly cheap and easy to make, and will bolt right on. What do they want for those gauges?
scotty b
The set for my 944 is $110.00 you can get different color faces,blue or green lighting,custom inscriptions etc. I would much rather give you my $ if you do it, but I would want a set of 911 gauges!! For now I am just going to persue the Chevy gauges from them. Keep us posted E!
neo914-6
Rice or not, appropriate features for my my Neo914 unless I adapt the Audi instrument panel.
Who needs mirrors? laugh.gif
Dr Evil
I can't do indiglo, but I could sweet talk some acryilc into working in a similar fashion.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Feb 18 2005, 06:06 PM)
Dan,

SLITS,

Oh yeah, seam across the gauge pod! You will get them soon. boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.