Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiancee says we can go to WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I am now officially gonna start planning to go to WCC. Many folks assumed I was going anyway, but alas that was not the case. I will be bankrupting my self to get the /6 on the road. If the rain would only stop headbang.gif

Does anyone care?
markb
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Feb 17 2005, 11:45 PM)

Does anyone care?

Nope. Sorry. biggrin.gif

Just kidding! Hope to see you there! Maybe we can swap the interior parts we've talked about. smile.gif
skline
I care Mike, let me know if I have anything you need to help you get it together. I am just a couple hours north of you. We have access to several parts cars, just let us know what you need. It will be great to have you up there. I would hope that you are bringing Noel with you?
chunger
So I take it the engagement went well on the 14th?. . . thought I read something about that in a previous post.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Feb 18 2005, 12:45 AM)
I am now officially gonna start planning to go to WCC. Many folks assumed I was going anyway, but alas that was not the case. I will be bankrupting my self to get the /6 on the road. If the rain would only stop headbang.gif

Does anyone care?

NO
Joe Bob
Sorry....all full up....plus there is the track fee....
Howard

Does anyone care?

Some of us care. Besides, we will probably need medical help of some kind. Bring your fiancee. There's this huge outlet mall across the street in Camarillo. You might as well learn about bankrupt sooner than later... wacko.gif

Z will pay your track fee.
Flat VW
Is she cute? drooley.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 18 2005, 08:57 AM)

Does anyone care?

Some of us care. Besides, we will probably need medical help of some kind. Bring your fiancee. There's this huge outlet mall across the street in Camarillo. You might as well learn about bankrupt sooner than later... wacko.gif

Z will pay your track fee.

Yeah...bring the fiancee.....I occasionally get faint and need mouth to mouth resuc, resis, ummm....utation.....ummm, just kick me in the ass and tell me to get up..... screwy.gif
bondo
Fiancee? That's new.. congrats!!! You're going to have a 914 in the wedding, right? smile.gif
Flat VW
How about the Fiancee, is she cute also? drooley.gif
Joe Bob
Yuppers, she's a honey.....he came by my house and dropped some stuff off....I met ther then....of course....it should have been her unless he's got a couple of honeys on the side..... mueba.gif
VegasRacer
If the rain would only stop headbang.gif Does anyone care?

I care. Make it STOP before I ar15.gif someone.
Dr Evil
Damn, my first full day at work and I come back to this.

Yes, she is very cute.

Thanks for the kind words, Scott. Slits can kiss my bootyshake.gif Howard, don't be such a sour puss. wub.gif does not have to = bankrupcy.

I'll find the money. Now I just need to put together my car.
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Feb 18 2005, 06:33 PM)
Damn, my first full day at work and I come back to this.

Yes, she is very cute.

Thanks for the kind words, Scott. Slits can kiss my bootyshake.gif Howard, don't be such a sour puss. wub.gif does not have to = bankrupcy.

I'll find the money. Now I just need to put together my car.

That's not the same gal that came over here.... dry.gif
neo914-6
I'll pay your entry AND track fee if you come up here and tow my car down. biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Felix, it is almost worth it because she is from SJ and we could have a reason to go up. I'll have to see about the timing.

Mike, uh ya it is the same one. Its an old pic, but its her.

Dr Evil
Oh, I get it. You are just trying to get me to post more pics. dry.gif rolleyes.gif
skline
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Pictures?? Just bring Noel to the WCC, I am sure she will have fun too. She did in Mexico didnt she? Tell her I have a Black and Mild waiting for her.
AZ914
That's not the same gal that came over here....  

HA! Good one.. beer.gif

Congrats Herr Doktor! smilie_pokal.gif
neo914-6
Felix, it is almost worth it because she is from SJ and we could have a reason to go up. I'll have to see about the timing.

smilie_pokal.gif
I may have some interior pieces for you by then.
We can start your bachelor party at WCC. laugh.gif
Flat VW
Yup, she is cute, alright. drooley.gif

But where is the car photo?

Got a photo of the Fiancee and the car together?

BONUS! drooley.gif
Flat VW
Mine was not a Fiancee, she was more of a Financee. screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.