Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some pictures of my 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dralf
rolleyes.gif
Sorry for the poor quality of these pictures but I only have a cheap camera.

It is a 1975 2.0L and I am the 5th owner. been working on it most of 2004. I have most of the car put together and it only needs a front end alignment and some insurance I should be good to go for a drive.

I have enclosed a few pics of the engine compartment, and I would like to spruce up the apperance, any suggestions ?

I also have a few pictures of the car in my work shop, my coworker/friend is rebuilding a TR-4 in here but I think he would have better luck if he just played with my riding lawn mowers.

Thanks for all the advice you guys have given me to date and hope to see some of you in real life when there is a get together near Ohio.
dralf
More pics
dralf
Still more
dralf
next pic
dralf
one more
dralf
late one
skline
Looks good, I like the size of your garage, but what is all that othr stuff? The only think that should be in that garage. is 914's and 914 parts?
Hi_Fi_Guy
Looks good and should be a lot of fun.
Allan
Nice looking car. Interesting location for the MPS.
bd1308
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 18 2005, 10:33 AM)
Nice looking car. Interesting location for the MPS.

I'm going to have to agree on this one...
v82go
Nice car ! My favorite color.
Steve Thacker
I'm right up the road from you "Columbus" (west side of I-270)

Looks like you are making good progress AND it's not up on jackstands. biggrin.gif
dralf
Steve, If I find that it keeps running for the 60+ miles trip I may drive over to Columbus from Dayton some day and I'll buy you a beer. beer.gif
Steve Thacker
No worries mate! If you can make it here and it breaks, we can fix it up for the trip back
no problem. You have to get yours ready for the car show at Metro place. The Porsche
crowd gets the best location in the whole show.

http://www.arthritisautoshow.com/porsche.html
JmuRiz
dralf: From whom did you buy your car, a guy from VA by any chance? I sold my wheels to a guy with a car that looked just like that...then he disappeared from the VA 914 scene.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.