Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad Roberts - Are you around?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
There's a guy here in Campbell that wants help reassembling his 76 914. He's spent 3 years powdercoating the chassis, building the engine, etc.,and he wants to get it up and running. He also has a 75 parts car he's looking to lose if you're still looking. I told him he should talk to you.

If you get this, his name is Scott. He lives very close to my house. You can call me at work to get his contact info - 650.213.1705.

R
SirAndy
Brad is in LA. should be back by sunday ...

Andy
EdwardBlume
B

Are you still looking for a 75-76 roller? This guy Scott may be willing to deal.

Are you in the shop Wed-Thurs?

R
Brad Roberts
Yes.

I will *probably* be down Friday with your gearbox and another one that I will finish this week. We can stop by and take a peek at his cars.

B
EdwardBlume
Brad,

I left a message for Scott Rutley about the cars. Do you have a cell or phone number I can give him??

Friday I'm at work in the city. How about tomorrow? If you bring it by, can you install it? Can you wait for me to bring my car up to Novato? Let me know.

Thanks Much,
R
Brad Roberts
I can wait. The plan was too come down Friday evening anyway.

I'll PM you my cell number.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.