Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2 Cars Including 2 motors plus lots of parts! Pkg Deal $2,000.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
FS: I'm getting out of the 914 business, so I've decided to sell everything I have as one package. Lots of potential no matter which way you go with this or haul everything down to the big 914 meet in California and make some $$! I want $2,000.00 fpr everything listed, sorry not willing to break it up at this point!

1970 Porsche 914, has 1975 2.0L Engine installed (GC000556),
* SS Heat Exchangers
* Rebuilt Weber 40 IDF Carbs (Italy)
* Electric 3 lb pressure Fuel Pump, Also included is Reman original style Fuel Pump
* Side shift Transmission
* Sifter leverages, arms, etc. upgraded to 1975 model for Side Shift Trans.
* New Coil
* Mallory Unilight Distributor
* Fiberglass Front and Rear hoods
(Engine Runs but needs Valves adjusted and better tuned but leaking oil around oil seal tubes) Missing some engine Tin but could swap out from 1.8L Engine that is included.
* Car was repainted bluish Green, was originally Creme color
***** One of the previous owners of this car had installed a Porsche 6 cylinder Engine in it at one time but was removed, still has 914/6 Emblem on back.
***** Needs Seat Rail connectors welded in or bolted in, new ones included.

Other Accessories on car:
* Original Fuch Wheels
* Like New Tires with 90% treadware
* Upgraded Fuse Box
* Wood Steering Wheel
* Complete black Interior Seats and Backpad and door liners out of 1975 914
* Complete center Console with gauges, in great shape!

1975 Porsche 914
* Original 1.8 L Engine (EC042873) Removed from car. Turns Over freely, missing Distributor and any Carburation. Has all Tin Metal attached to engine.
* Unknown style or make of aftermarket wheels
* Pretty solid body as seen from pics.
* Car was repainted Black, originally green

...Clear Titles on both cars, the 1970 has new Oregon Plates good through 11/16

Other Misc. Parts Included:
* Both tops for above listed cars plus 2 extra tops
* Complete Interior but most of it I was going to use in the 1970 914 Resto
* Extra Camel color driver seat and back pad
* 2 exhaust systems, One off of 1.8L and I believe one off of 2.0L car
* Extra Rear Axles
* Partial Complete Fire Safety System
* Early Model Trans Rods for Side Shift Transmission
* Original Spare Wheel with Original Jack and 4 lug Wrench out of 75 - 914
* Lots of other misc parts go with the package.

...Any other questions please ask! Sorry too much stuff to ship, need someone with trailer!

More Pics:
MikeInMunich
Wow! For someone looking to get into this hobby, ya couldn't ask for a better deal for this price! blink.gif

For example, as I see it... 914 World-friendly prices for key parts alone...

Euro lenses...200
Center console...200
Steering wheel...150
SS HEers...250
Fuchs wheels...400
Rebuilt webers...400(?)
Mallory distributer...200(?)
Seats and backpad...200+ depending on condition

...and without going into the car itself, the running 2.0 engine & side shift transmission, the apparently clean dash or the second car or the other parts, you're already over 2k in value! idea.gif

This offer won't last long. popcorn[1].gif

Good luck with the sale and your new lifestyle! bye1.gif

M.i.M.
johnnymagoo
P M Sent
billh1963
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ May 1 2015, 04:32 AM) *

Wow! For someone looking to get into this hobby, ya couldn't ask for a better deal for this price! blink.gif

agree.gif
Thanks for the positive feedback, Someone is getting a great deal! Lots of really good parts! Lots of things not even listed that goes with the package! I'm getting a lot of PMs about breaking the package up, sorry I feel like it needs to stay together! The 914 Community is priceless on advice and always being there to help out! Thanks driving.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(91422.7 @ May 1 2015, 09:34 AM) *

Thanks for the positive feedback, Someone is getting a great deal! Lots of really good parts! Lots of things not even listed that goes with the package! I'm getting a lot of PMs about breaking the package up, sorry I feel like it needs to stay together! The 914 Community is priceless on advice and always being there to help out! Thanks driving.gif

You would get more money by parting it out; however, at some point you'll be stuck with parts you can't sell. Although 914's are seeing a price increase, many of the owners are still BDMF's and you would have to deal with them.

At your price it's an awesome deal. If you were on the East coast someone like me, mepstein, or others would have already bought it! biggrin.gif
agree.gif , a few more pics of some of the parts included: Thanks
JoeDees
Thank God I'm in the process of moving AND you're not near me or I'd be looking for a divorce lawyer or be in the morgue! (my wife would kill me if I got more stuff at this time)

Best deal I've seen in a long time!
Funny agree.gif I moved out to Oregon from Oklahoma about 23 years ago, never looked back! Have a great day
warpig
PM sent.
Now Im glad I didnt go to the WCR, (sort of) idea.gif
Still for Sale, a few more pics with the top on and interior setting inside!
fs096b
QUOTE(91422.7 @ May 1 2015, 04:41 PM) *

Still for Sale, a few more pics with the top on and interior setting inside!

I will buy now call bob 805 4056972 I will wire money now,
SOLD SOLD SOLD Goneeeeeee

...Thanks everyone for your comments and assistance! driving.gif
billh1963
Well done both buyer and seller! beerchug.gif
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(warpig @ May 1 2015, 09:48 AM) *

PM sent.
Now Im glad I didnt go to the WCR, (sort of) idea.gif

I think I feel your pain. sad.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(91422.7 @ May 1 2015, 09:29 AM) *

Funny agree.gif I moved out to Oregon from Oklahoma about 23 years ago, never looked back! Have a great day

Anyplace is better than Oklahoma,no wonder the U.S. government gave it to the poor Indians after they screwed them over.
JoeDees
QUOTE(Evil914 @ May 6 2015, 06:02 AM) *

QUOTE(91422.7 @ May 1 2015, 09:29 AM) *

Anyplace is better than Oklahoma,no wonder the U.S. government gave it to the poor Indians after they screwed them over.

I have ~3 weeks left in Oklahoma.
Classicjoe73
i am interested message i like what i see
billh1963
QUOTE(Classicjoe73 @ May 8 2015, 10:50 PM) *

i am interested message i like what i see

I think you are too late......posting on 5/1 says "SOLD"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.