Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7 Djet motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Hammy
Ok, so I've gotten the suby bug after buying an impreza recently (which has cost me an arm and a leg and then some). So, I'm pulling the 1.7 motor from my '73 to get things rolling.
The car/ motor was parked 1.5 years ago. It had good compression as I remember, and was reliable daily driver for me (I actually used it for pizza delivery at one point), but I parked it due to what I think was the fuel pump. I installed a new pump and new fuel lines all around but never got around to trying to fire it up again. I'm sure it will be simple to get running again with some tinkering .

The motor is out of a '72 I believe, and I put less than 5k on it myself without issue. It has a fairly new clutch/pressure plate I'll leave on it. Pertronix ignition. Stock 1.7 HE's with a glass pipe muffler on the end which I liked. Also has stock oil bath filter.

I will be pulling it tomorrow, I will try to run compression check before pulling. Will have pictures tomorrow. It is a bit dirty, but has always either been garage or under a carport. Asking $400 for everything. Located in Modesto, Cali. PM for more questions. Thanks!
914bub
PM sent,..... Off topic.
TheCabinetmaker
I'm interested in the ecu.
eg914
I am interested in the motor. PM sent...

Bill
Hammy
icon_bump.gif
Engine Still available. Price lowered
eg914
QUOTE(Hammy @ Jul 2 2015, 03:40 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
Engine Still available. Price lowered

Pm sent
Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.