Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First drive of the year!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Just got back from my first drive of the year! For those of you that are south of us Canucks we east coast Canadians got slammed big time with snow this year, had to wait for a few days of rain to wash the salt away before I could take the teener out! Boy was it ever nice to go for a 914 drive, too cold to take the top off but I had the drivers window down with some heat on, lots of people waved! Good thing about a drive this time of year is no bugs to clean off when you get home.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
gfg3
Bravo! beerchug.gif

George
Big Len
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ May 3 2015, 04:43 PM) *

Just got back from my first drive of the year! For those of you that are south of us Canucks we east coast Canadians got slammed big time with snow this year, had to wait for a few days of rain to wash the salt away before I could take the teener out! Boy was it ever nice to go for a 914 drive, too cold to take the top off but I had the drivers window down with some heat on, lots of people waved! Good thing about a drive this time of year is no bugs to clean off when you get home.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Everyone in the Northeastern states know the feeling. Enjoy.
Porschef
That's great Ian, we're at least two weeks behind normal.

Great feeling, ain't it. smile.gif
Ian Stott
Heading down to Tangerine Racing soon, Chris is doing a few things to my car, it will be so nice to see some green!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
r_towle
Some green......not a lot yet, but it's starting to grow.

Glad it started after the long winter nap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.